Biden: “I Make Big Money Now That I'm the President."

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Maxxx21

Feb 22, 2021
This administration has become a malignant scourge. The vast majority of Americans now live in fear of the daily atrocities the Rice, Obama puppet will inflict on the American people. Let’s not forget the incredible fraud and humanicide the Pharma / Globalist cartel is committing on humanity as a whole.

Maxxx21

Feb 22, 2021
That Kathryn was perfectly stated. If Americans don’t wake up soon and demand justice and accountability the devastation to our democracy will be complete. Stop being so stupid and compliant to the fraudemic and lining up to get poisoned and wear those ridiculous lame virtue signaling masks.

Reactions: NvEric and rwb-tex

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I so agree with every one of you. Remember, a lot of what this guy and Pelosi say is to stir the pot and make us mad. We should remain calm, peaceful, and vigilant. Take over the GOP, and get back in power. Then, take every globalist pervert, and cheap politician that perpetrated this coup, and give them to the Taliban as cheap slave toys.

Reactions: NvEric and bmj1941

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
This administration has become a malignant scourge. The vast majority of Americans now live in fear of the daily atrocities the Rice, Obama puppet will inflict on the American people. Let’s not forget the incredible fraud and humanicide the Pharma / Globalist cartel is committing on humanity as a whole.
Don’t forget the federal judges who are also evil and persecuting people for their beliefs NOT for for crimes.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Buttigieg, Biden’s transportation tsar has been on “maternity” leave for two months (and drawing a salary) while he and his partner adopted a baby……………and the supply chain went to hell. I don’t know which is worse……….this no nothing regime staying away and doing nothing or the disasters they cause when they actually do something………..always the wrong thing. I really miss President Trump. He did more good for this Republic than any President before him and he did not take one cent of his salary. He donated every penny to charity.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1634381896025.png

1634381925166.png

1634381949099.png

1634381972385.png

1634381992841.png

1634382010837.png

1634382035799.png

1634382059498.png

1634382077035.png

1634382095847.png

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Buttigieg, Biden’s transportation tsar has been on “maternity” leave for two months (and drawing a salary) while he and his partner adopted a baby……………and the supply chain went to hell. I don’t know which is worse……….this no nothing regime staying away and doing nothing or the disasters they cause when they actually do something………..always the wrong thing. I really miss President Trump. He did more good for this Republic than any President before him and he did not take one cent of his salary. He donated every penny to charity.
These are perverts, sodomist, and criminals. They are now completely out in the open for all to see. They are trying to instigate violence from us. There will be a time for conflict, but we have to help bring this regime down anti violent. Boycott and defy.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat