Biden 72% approval WTH?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
A poll conducted for ABC news reports that 72% approve of Biden’s “handling” of the Corona Virus Pandemic and the 1.9 trillion dollar Covid relief bill......What the heck! I feel in as much disbelief as I did when I woke up on Nov 4, 2020. Did I miss something? Did they only poll the illegals coming across the border, BLM protesters or democrats in congress? Is this for real? Do you believe that 72% of Americans are truly so stupid that they believe the 1.9T package is “good for America?” If that is accurate, our country has zero hope.

• Wow
Reactions: DCF Press

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
A poll conducted for ABC news reports that 72% approve of Biden’s “handling” of the Corona Virus Pandemic and the 1.9 trillion dollar Covid relief bill......What the heck! I feel in as much disbelief as I did when I woke up on Nov 4, 2020. Did I miss something? Did they only poll the illegals coming across the border, BLM protesters or democrats in congress? Is this for real? Do you believe that 72% of Americans are truly so stupid that they believe the 1.9T package is “good for America?” If that is accurate, our country has zero hope.
Yes ,they control the polls too which is why I never listen to poll numbers. It’s more of that sheeple psyop feeding they do, you know like, “well everyone else thinks this why don’t you?” garbage🤮

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I Wonder Who Conducted the Poll for ABC News? If the Poll was Conducted by ABC News, Well that Explains it All. FAKE NEWS Strikes Again!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat