Biden Admin Waves Background Checks for Caregivers at Child Migrant Facilities

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

In yet another testament to how little the Democrats actually care about the “kids in cages” that they railed on about for so long under Trump, the Biden admin has now waved FBI background checks for the kid’s caregivers.​

With the border crisis continuously escalating, the admin is in a major rush to fill the positions — and apparently do not care if the people they are hiring are safe to be around the minors.

The Associated Press reports:

In the rush to get children out of overcrowded and often unsuitable Border Patrol sites, President Joe Biden’s team is turning to a measure used by previous administrations: tent camps, convention centers and other huge facilities operated by private contractors and funded by U.S. Health and Human Services. In March alone, the Biden administration announced it will open eight new emergency sites across the Southwest adding 15,000 new beds, more than doubling the size of its existing system.

Additionally, the report states that “these emergency sites don’t have to be licensed by state authorities or provide the same services as permanent HHS facilities. They also cost far more, an estimated $775 per child per day.”

$775 per child, per day!

Reactions: Truthseeker505

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Pence and his buddies should hurry down there! Considering so many politicians have “farmed out” their own kids, biological and adopted, anyone that is surprised about the “no background check” need the educate themselves on Pence and his buddy on the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

In yet another testament to how little the Democrats actually care about the “kids in cages” that they railed on about for so long under Trump, the Biden admin has now waved FBI background checks for the kid’s caregivers.​

With the border crisis continuously escalating, the admin is in a major rush to fill the positions — and apparently do not care if the people they are hiring are safe to be around the minors.

Additionally, the report states that “these emergency sites don’t have to be licensed by state authorities or provide the same services as permanent HHS facilities. They also cost far more, an estimated $775 per child per day.”

$775 per child, per day!

Yes and we need to continually scream about this because in one of Kawasaki psaki circle briefings she mentioned they had to stop this because some homes were unsafe or something to that effect and I’m sure there are many buried leads in that statement of hers!!!

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
EVIL will not WIN.......their FALL will be FIERCE....there is ONE THING everyone can have faith in.......GOD DOES NOT TOLERATE those who destroy or harm little children....there is a verse in the bible that talks about the DESTRUCTION OF THOSE WHO prey on....and steal the beauty of the fragile innocence of little children....I know...I know...I know what you are thinking....When oh WHEN?......will that DESTRUCTION COME....?
I dont know...I dont know....i DO NOT KNOW....i just know.....IT IS COMING FOR...THESE PEOPLE....and when it comes....it will NOT BE PRETTY.
this administration has LITTLE REGARD for the PROTECTIONS of innocence...just look at the caudrey of decisions that have been made....protect girls in sports...naw!!!!....protect life in the womb...naw!!!!.....pay for abortions galore...yup!!!!.....do everything you can to protect children from sex traffickers...naw!!!!!....shield and provide safety for the children at the border...naw!!!!!!....i think these decisions....in large part are...probably because BIDEN HIMSELF....has peccadilloes in his closet that are VAST....EVIL....AND...DAMNING...as...he is SHOWING...SHOWING....SHOWING.....time and time again.....that he doesnt have the moral fiber to even lead his own family....much less the country........his mind...albeit is GONE.....BUT MORE INTENSELY.....it is HIS HEART....that is revealing its HORROR and UGLY CHARACTER to the country and THE WORLD.....
once again....GOD SAVE us from this UNMITIGATED.....UNMISTAKABLE.....EVIL....!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Spineynormand

Feb 22, 2021

$775 per child, per day!

Dems the party of Slavery AND Pedophilia.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat