Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
THINGS LIKE THIS MAKE ME WISH THE 2 MILL UNARMED PROTESTORS IN DC ON 1/6 WERE ARMED AND THAT A REAL INSURRECTION OCCURRED -- FLATTENING ALL OF DC.

UGHHHH.

• Haha
Reactions: NvEric

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant​

While reading the article “unbelievable” kept running through my mind. Sadly, with this administration, Supreme Court and Congress it is totally “believable.” 😢

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Seizing known firearms is one thing. Bursting in where no guns are known is another.

Hey, "the community caretaking exception" is what happens when the Federal Government over reaches / stretches / transmogrifies its mandate.
The expansion of law, let's call it a Great Inflation started over 100 years ago with TR, and Wilson at POTUS.
The Left has done this with their poverty programs, which seems to increase poverty.
Government expansion is a Problem and why people running for office and attendant elections are Big Prizes to be got.
Why are they Big Prizes at the federal level?
Because there's too few of them and too much activity by the federal reserve to fund a bottomless pit.

MrJBond

Dec 25, 2020
The first use to law enforcement to seize guns should be "Where's Hunter" who threw a gun I believe near a grocery store. Biden's imbecile son should be the test case the Supreme Court hears. However, wimpy Chief Justice John Roberts will write a sophistry opinion to justify Hunter's gun possession.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
They already know what homes they will invade.
YOU MEAN RAID? LOOKS LIKE CITIZENS ARE THE NEW TARGET OF THE FBI NOW. ENDING PROHIBITION TOOK AWAY THEIR JOB SECURITY. HAD TO DRUM UP ANOTHER NARRATIVE, OTHERWISE HOW COULD THEY JUSTIFY BEING ON THE TAXPAYERS PAYROLL? THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY DEPARTMENT. EVERY TIME THEY RAISE TAXES TO FUND ANOTHER DEPT, THEY CREATE ANOTHER SWAMP CREATURE. SO WHO BUILT THE SWAMP?

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Enter the home, take guns...my cohort Dennis says "Over my cold, dead body".

My comment: I feel bad for those patriotic individuals who chose a career in law enforcement with public service in mind "to serve & protect" versus "enforce the law". Because the law has been corrupted, where does that leave us & them? Moral decisions...personal integrity versus the job & family income. The great divide over personal ethics versus job security...
But in the end, remember that "every man goes to his cross alone".

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Enter the home, take guns...my cohort Dennis says "Over my cold, dead body".

My comment: I feel bad for those patriotic individuals who chose a career in law enforcement with public service in mind "to serve & protect" versus "enforce the law". Because the law has been corrupted, where does that leave us & them? Moral decisions...personal integrity versus the job & family income. The great divide over personal ethics versus job security...
But in the end, remember that "every man goes to his cross alone".

Same goes for the Boarder Patrol and ICE in allowing these horrific events take place. I made a stern post somewhere else to their complicity.
Those federal employees must re-evaluate the powers they posses, and stop the madness. Who is going to stop them - the National Guard?
Is the Freaking Butt Imbeciles going to arrest the Boarder Patrol and ICE if they stop the madness ?
Likewise the National Guard is also allowing the Invasion and the humanitarian issues by doing nothing !!!

Does everyone understand how the system works? It's by the people doing or not doing their functional purpose - JOB.
Each layer or division requires the other to fulfill the orders from above. Sure the President can type some codes into the "Football" but it still requires someone else to turn the keys to launch the missiles. The ones in the silos are the Pillars of Support.

You get arrested, but if no one books you in or locks the cell, then well ... you go free. If your paperwork gets lost, then you go free. Pillars of Support
Pillars of Support is what makes the system work - It's nothing else, nothing but people complying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1PATRIOT

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
TIME
YOU MEAN RAID? LOOKS LIKE CITIZENS ARE THE NEW TARGET OF THE FBI NOW. ENDING PROHIBITION TOOK AWAY THEIR JOB SECURITY. HAD TO DRUM UP ANOTHER NARRATIVE, OTHERWISE HOW COULD THEY JUSTIFY BEING ON THE TAXPAYERS PAYROLL? THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY DEPARTMENT. EVERY TIME THEY RAISE TAXES TO FUND ANOTHER DEPT, THEY CREATE ANOTHER SWAMP CREATURE. SO WHO BUILT THE SWAMP?
and EFFORT. Or is that EFFORT over TIME ?

Swamps are created over time when the input of water is just right to where stagnation of decomposing organic matter proceeds. Ideally, the water flow and the decaying matter are just right where the output of water is clean and the swamp gives life to the many creatures who stop by to use the clean waters. Dead matter and water in, healthy water out and happy critters abound.

In DC, it doesn't work ideally but to a few decaying people.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
TIME

and EFFORT. Or is that EFFORT over TIME ?

Swamps are created over time when the input of water is just right to where stagnation of decomposing organic matter proceeds. Ideally, the water flow and the decaying matter are just right where the output of water is clean and the swamp gives life to the many creatures who stop by to use the clean waters. Dead matter and water in, healthy water out and happy critters abound.

In DC, it doesn't work ideally but to a few decaying people.
IDEOLOGUES --> MURDERERS

Reactions: NvEric

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat