Biden AG Pick on Whether Biological Boys Should Compete With Girls Is a Disaster

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 12, 2021
That's it. Some human beings have to decide what side of the aisle they are on. What about female rights? Why have we given up on the role of women in society? Where is the NationalOrganization for Women? Where is the National Association of Girls' Schools? Every five or ten years there is a new flavor of justice that the left bitc$es about. Grow up and face it. There are only two sexes: male and female. Keep the boys in their own bathroom and off the girls' fields.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
That's it. Some human beings have to decide what side of the aisle they are on. What about female rights? Why have we given up on the role of women in society? Where is the NationalOrganization for Women? Where is the National Association of Girls' Schools? Every five or ten years there is a new flavor of justice that the left bitc$es about. Grow up and face it. There are only two sexes: male and female. Keep the boys in their own bathroom and off the girls' fields.
Butch lesbians, the one that looks and identifies as the man in the relationship should be in mens divisions and gay men in girls division...next...lol.....

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Oh....these PEOPLE......GIVE ME A FRIGGIN B R E A K.....'oh, that's a very difficult societal question'......no its NOT...you MORON......difficult question.....seriously......??????......really......??????....you see NOTHING WRONG with men COMPETING on THE SAME PLATFORM AS WOMEN......well....of course....you and your SICK...SCREWED UP ILK....would NEVER SEE A PROBLEM with that.....because......let's see....YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK....believe...its OK to KILL BABIES.....even after they are born.....YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK.....think that putting tampon machines in MENS BATHROOMS across college campuses....makes for the 'feeling' of men being MORE INCLUSIVE.....because...GOD FORBID.....how sad a day....how soooooo UNFAIR... it is that WOMEN have periods every month......and MEN DO NOT.......and the best one....the TOP BANANA OF ABSURDITY coming from YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK.....is.....the battle we had a few months back where YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK....were upset with the statement that.....'only women give birth.'......You....SIR....NEED HELP....really.....seriously....it is NOT A difficult SOCIETAL question to separate the TWO SEXES.....so the playing field is level.
But........go ahead......go ahead.....go ahead....play your little.....'we have to be inclusive' for everyone GAME........and see where that sort of bloviating NONSENSE takes you......I'll tell ya...RIGHT HERE AND NOW......its gonna DESTROY GIRLS SPORTS......but...maybe....after all...that IS YOUR GOAL.
HEY......one more LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT LIFE.........there are ONLY TWO SEXES......got that bucko...?......you MORON OF EPIC PROPORTIONS......there are only TWO SEXES IN LIFE....just a question....dear idiot sir.....ya know all these gender reveal parties.....that are so popular nowadays.....you know how they have only.......TWO COLORED BALLOONS....blowing in the winds??.....I've never seen...147 different colored combinations of balloons.....I've only seen TWO.....blue and pink.......what...possibly could THAT be telling your low small pea brain...??....perhaps....that.....there are only TWO SEXES..??....geez you people.....your minds are so full of cottage cheese and jello.....it is SCARY AS HELL....to think..,you would actually be in positions of power......
OH...GOD PLEASE SAVE US.....!!!!!!!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Oh....these PEOPLE......GIVE ME A FRIGGIN B R E A K.....'oh, that's a very difficult societal question'......no its NOT...you MORON......difficult question.....seriously......??????......really......??????....you see NOTHING WRONG with men COMPETING on THE SAME PLATFORM AS WOMEN......well....of course....you and your SICK...SCREWED UP ILK....would NEVER SEE A PROBLEM with that.....because......let's see....YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK....believe...its OK to KILL BABIES.....even after they are born.....YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK.....think that putting tampon machines in MENS BATHROOMS across college campuses....makes for the 'feeling' of men being MORE INCLUSIVE.....because...GOD FORBID.....how sad a day....how soooooo UNFAIR... it is that WOMEN have periods every month......and MEN DO NOT.......and the best one....the TOP BANANA OF ABSURDITY coming from YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK.....is.....the battle we had a few months back where YOU AND YOUR SCREWED UP ILK....were upset with the statement that.....'only women give birth.'......You....SIR....NEED HELP....really.....seriously....it is NOT A difficult SOCIETAL question to separate the TWO SEXES.....so the playing field is level.
But........go ahead......go ahead.....go ahead....play your little.....'we have to be inclusive' for everyone GAME........and see where that sort of bloviating NONSENSE takes you......I'll tell ya...RIGHT HERE AND NOW......its gonna DESTROY GIRLS SPORTS......but...maybe....after all...that IS YOUR GOAL.
HEY......one more LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT LIFE.........there are ONLY TWO SEXES......got that bucko...?......you MORON OF EPIC PROPORTIONS......there are only TWO SEXES IN LIFE....just a question....dear idiot sir.....ya know all these gender reveal parties.....that are so popular nowadays.....you know how they have only.......TWO COLORED BALLOONS....blowing in the winds??.....I've never seen...147 different colored combinations of balloons.....I've only seen TWO.....blue and pink.......what...possibly could THAT be telling your low small pea brain...??....perhaps....that.....there are only TWO SEXES..??....geez you people.....your minds are so full of cottage cheese and jello.....it is SCARY AS HELL....to think..,you would actually be in positions of power......
OH...GOD PLEASE SAVE US.....!!!!!!!
2 SEXES - MAN AND WOMAN - EVEN SPACEMEN KNOW THERES JUST 2 - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat