Biden Begins Purging Conservatives From Military

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612543874163.png

The allegation, provided without a shred of empirical evidence that the US military is overrun by hate groups and extremists, has been made for weeks. Here’s a sampling from just the past month:

Politico. The military has a hate group problem. But it doesn’t know how bad it’s gotten.
WBUR (Boston NPR). Extremism In The Military And How To Root It Out
Defense One. How to Root Out Extremism in the U.S. Military
Military Times. The military knows it has a problem with domestic extremists, white supremacists
New York Times. Pentagon Accelerates Efforts to Root Out Far-Right Extremism in the Ranks

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
So all those who are white or are from red states will be forced out,and then we won’t have a military!Will have a but load of transgendered pre op basic training graduates and millennials who signed up for drone duty’s do illegals who can’t speak English but the democrat party will have voters
Be sure to view the video titled "TEXIT" (Texas Sovereignty) for a great history lesson on just what role our states were meant to play. It surely isn't the position of vassal to Washington, D.C. where dunderheads, who only yesterday were bartenders, are elevated to positions of great power over the nation.

BertF

Jan 28, 2021
So all those who are white or are from red states will be forced out,and then we won’t have a military!Will have a but load of transgendered pre op basic training graduates and millennials who signed up for drone duty’s do illegals who can’t speak English but the democrat party will have voters
The plan for the New World Order is to get rid of the military as we know it and create a UN Blue Helmut military from all those who are complicit with the plan world over. It is happening faster than I thought and they hope to have the whole world converted and under their control by 2050! Population reduction has already begun with the COVID and the vaccine. Artificial intelligence and Robotics have already been in the works so they won't need humans. Check out Agenda 21/30, it spells it all out and it is not a conspiracy. Unelected officials are already planning your future. i know because we met them and they were so astonished that we did not like their vision for us. I guess they thought we should be grateful to them for taking away our property and basically leaving us with nothing and having the gall to think we will be "happy" under government control! These people are crazy! And it all began with the traitor Geo H.W.Bush back at the World Summits in Rio de Janiero in 1992! Signed into Law by Bill Clinton in 1993! Did you wonder how these two got so cozy! They had to take down all the private banks in order to make this work. They have all but 7 private banks and coincidentally, they are in the Middle East and S America.. Now you know why they hate Trump. He brought peace to the Middle East! and it makes it more difficult to get their banks. You watch, under Biden we will go to war and there will no longer be peace in the middle east nor in N Korea. They blamed the " phantom" terroist for 911 when it was Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld et al who planned that and lied abut weapons of mass destruction so they could go into Iraq for the oil and now in the US created Antifa and BLM to get rid of the police and now the military and to silence conservatives in the media who are educating the masses to the truth!

Sal_Minella

Jan 21, 2021
It is still voluntary...people just won't sign up. Few people join from the big cities anyway, so they will run out of troops. Beware the admission of foreigners to the military--that was one of the proposed causes of Rome's downfall. Purges like this can be undone in the end.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Biden wants only his followers because he wants them loyal when he wants to use them against America
Biden wishes he had some followers! He couldn't fill a school bus with guys from all branches of the military! He'll have to float em in from overseas somewhere!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
All you have to do is read the headline...and immediately.....SHAKE YOUR HEAD....I might be naive....(I've been told THAT before).....but I just CANNOT IMAGINE these men and women....these big.....burly....MANLY...MEN...MEN...MEN....sidebar...just as i like THEM.....I cannot believe THAT these wonderful....dedicated....smart...educated....men and women .......... will just allow this... 'subtle'.....or NOT SO SUBTLE.... purge.... to take place.......IF...IF...IF...IF...AND IF... this is an..... ALL VOLUNTEER....force....where they sign up.....willingly to participate.....I certainly.....can see a scenario.....where...they can all...UNVOLUNTEER....if they are going to be subjected to this....RIDICULOUS slice of EVIL....straight from Bidens minions......
...they want to have some sort of....TEST....to define and determine the origin... of their.... LOVE OF COUNTRY......again.....they actually want to determine the degrees of their.... LOVE OF COUNTRY....because....in their minds....loving TRUMP makes them.....UNFIT AND TOO VOLATILE TO SERVE.....I can't even...I can't....I just can't...........so...let's see.......to them....this BIDEN satanic CABAL.....I say....YOU can....GO TO HELL....because...as i suspect...this...fighting and military.....VOLUNTEER.....force....whom Biden makes sleep and rest and eat in a cold parking garage....and in whom....he has NO REGARD.....NOR RESPECT.....i do think that....these men....will do...MORE... THAN....just TURN THEIR BACKS...on this... EVIL.... fake..... president....I might even believe......they wont even....SHOW UP....when called upon.....yea.....I know.....I know....I know....their dedication and determination....RUNS DEEP......as they've been taught....and they have the heart....to do and go... wherever... POTUS sez go.........but...um....ah....they are....HUMAN TOO....and they can ... only push.... thru the gates of ...sheer....stark...blatant....STUPIDITY and EVIL and HELL and LIES and a STOLEN ELECTION and VALOR.....valor...for the Commander in Chief TRUMP.....whom...they LOVE.......these men and women.....will.... only....TAKE SO MUCH DISRESPECT.... and unkind...mental...and untoward abuse......before they....say......ENUFF.......AND....turn on their heels.....swivel around....with their 25 pounds of packed gear.......swinging on their backs.....like a damn badge of honor...and they will...all......move in.....another direction......and MARCH....together.... TOWARDS THE REAL....GOD'S HONEST TRUTH...
isnt that called......insurrection..???????

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
All you have to do is read the headline...and immediately.....SHAKE YOUR HEAD....I might be naive....(I've been told THAT before).....but I just CANNOT IMAGINE these men and women....these big.....burly....MANLY...MEN...MEN...MEN....sidebar...just as i like THEM.....I cannot believe THAT these wonderful....dedicated....smart...educated....men and women .......... will just allow this... 'subtle'.....or NOT SO SUBTLE.... purge.... to take place.......IF...IF...IF...IF...AND IF... this is an..... ALL VOLUNTEER....force....where they sign up.....willingly to participate.....I certainly.....can see a scenario.....where...they can all...UNVOLUNTEER....if they are going to be subjected to this....RIDICULOUS slice of EVIL....straight from Bidens minions......
...they want to have some sort of....TEST....to define and determine the origin... of their.... LOVE OF COUNTRY......again.....they actually want to determine the degrees of their.... LOVE OF COUNTRY....because....in their minds....loving TRUMP makes them.....UNFIT AND TOO VOLATILE TO SERVE.....I can't even...I can't....I just can't...........so...let's see.......to them....this BIDEN satanic CABAL.....I say....YOU can....GO TO HELL....because...as i suspect...this...fighting and military.....VOLUNTEER.....force....whom Biden makes sleep and rest and eat in a cold parking garage....and in whom....he has NO REGARD.....NOR RESPECT.....i do think that....these men....will do...MORE... THAN....just TURN THEIR BACKS...on this... EVIL.... fake..... president....I might even believe......they wont even....SHOW UP....when called upon.....yea.....I know.....I know....I know....their dedication and determination....RUNS DEEP......as they've been taught....and they have the heart....to do and go... wherever... POTUS sez go.........but...um....ah....they are....HUMAN TOO....and they can ... only push.... thru the gates of ...sheer....stark...blatant....STUPIDITY and EVIL and HELL and LIES and a STOLEN ELECTION and VALOR.....valor...for the Commander in Chief TRUMP.....whom...they LOVE.......these men and women.....will.... only....TAKE SO MUCH DISRESPECT.... and unkind...mental...and untoward abuse......before they....say......ENUFF.......AND....turn on their heels.....swivel around....with their 25 pounds of packed gear.......swinging on their backs.....like a damn badge of honor...and they will...all......move in.....another direction......and MARCH....together.... TOWARDS THE REAL....GOD'S HONEST TRUTH...
isnt that called......insurrection..???????
I'm with you! I believe if our military men and women are ever instructed to turn on their own people that they will turn against that order and stand down. What's worse court marshal or losing their country forever? They trust President Trump and would give their lives for what he and we stand for and not for an illegitimate president wanta be! I believe in respect for the office but I will never call this guy president! You have to win the votes of the American people to be our president and this guy didn't come close!

Feb 3, 2021
Step one. Purge the military of all strong men and women, leaving a pathetic excuse for a military full of lower level humans who don't know which bathroom to use.
Step two: Invite YOUR friends AKA America's enemies to attack.

Step 3: fail miserably because you forgot about the American patriot.

Will they accomplish this or be taken down by the good guys beforehand.

Reactions: Dip Stick

RMG

Feb 6, 2021
The plan for the New World Order is to get rid of the military as we know it and create a UN Blue Helmut military from all those who are complicit with the plan world over. It is happening faster than I thought and they hope to have the whole world converted and under their control by 2050! Population reduction has already begun with the COVID and the vaccine. Artificial intelligence and Robotics have already been in the works so they won't need humans. Check out Agenda 21/30, it spells it all out and it is not a conspiracy. Unelected officials are already planning your future. i know because we met them and they were so astonished that we did not like their vision for us. I guess they thought we should be grateful to them for taking away our property and basically leaving us with nothing and having the gall to think we will be "happy" under government control! These people are crazy! And it all began with the traitor Geo H.W.Bush back at the World Summits in Rio de Janiero in 1992! Signed into Law by Bill Clinton in 1993! Did you wonder how these two got so cozy! They had to take down all the private banks in order to make this work. They have all but 7 private banks and coincidentally, they are in the Middle East and S America.. Now you know why they hate Trump. He brought peace to the Middle East! and it makes it more difficult to get their banks. You watch, under Biden we will go to war and there will no longer be peace in the middle east nor in N Korea. They blamed the " phantom" terroist for 911 when it was Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld et al who planned that and lied abut weapons of mass destruction so they could go into Iraq for the oil and now in the US created Antifa and BLM to get rid of the police and now the military and to silence conservatives in the media who are educating the masses to the truth!
I would believe all that is posted here except I do not see any validation to support any of the claims made by the author of this post. I choose to think for myself and not be told what to think unless it can be verified to my satisfaction. This post does not meet that requirement. Sorry but that is my opinion as an AMERICAN with a brain.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat