Biden being urged to decree dictatorial edict

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

O

oldmanrsing

if i don"t want the vaccine i am not going to be placed under any quarantine by the stupid Biden dictatorship'and if they dont believe that i will die keeping them from me, and hold my rights above there law. the fight will begin at that time and somebody will go down with me. i am tired of his dictator ways and will fight to the end.

labeille

Apr 1, 2021
I live in a senior over 55 living building and the management has been pushing the residents to get this vaccine. I do NOT want this vaccine and have voiced that to the manager. I have underlying health issues presently under control because I have awesome doctors and I take care of myself. I lived here for 12 years, I don't bother anyone, but if the vaccine becomes a stipulation added to my lease I guarantee I will find another place to live. I refuse this vaccine for myself, if others wish to take it that is their choice. One question though, what about the illegal immigrants being released into the USA without being tested for CoVid19 or quarantined. It's the opening of Pandora's box I think.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
I live in a senior over 55 living building and the management has been pushing the residents to get this vaccine. I do NOT want this vaccine and have voiced that to the manager. I have underlying health issues presently under control because I have awesome doctors and I take care of myself. I lived here for 12 years, I don't bother anyone, but if the vaccine becomes a stipulation added to my lease I guarantee I will find another place to live. I refuse this vaccine for myself, if others wish to take it that is their choice. One question though, what about the illegal immigrants being released into the USA without being tested for CoVid19 or quarantined. It's the opening of Pandora's box I think.
Agree! And NO ONE can make you get “the jab” in order to continue your residency. Resist. Hang in there! You don’t want to touch this “vax” for years to come - if ever! Lastly, you owe NO ONE am explanation! Be well!

‘scribe

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

rdmiller

Jan 18, 2021
Take vitamin D this will keep you less vulnerable to any of the virus's out there. If you feel flu like symptoms seek out an ivermectin dosage. Do not take the shot, this is not a vaccine, it is an experimental shot which provides an genetic solution in your body.. This is causing all who get the shot to be GMO humans and at this time we don't know all the implications this will bring in the future.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat