Biden Cancelled It...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614145596709.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
We are staring EVIL...EVIL...EVIL... straight in the face...when there is NO GOD in a person's life...that RUDDER...that defines the boundaries of....right and WRONG....good and EVIL...is completely VOID....they have NO ABILITY to see or shift thru ALL THE REALLY BAD....and land on...ALL the REALLY GOOD....because it...literally IS....IMPOSSIBLE... for these people... to EVEN SEE.....that what they DO...IS really really really really BAD.
..there is no reference point....because....ANYTHING GOES....so...JOE canceling TRUMP'S effort to get rid of EVIL...and this present danger...and these really scary people...literally...DOES NOT even COMPUTE in the arena of this Administrstion.
PLUS....PLUS....PLUS....the fact... when you BASE YOUR REALITY....on a LIE......that they 'won'....when you base your reality on this little... white house of dreams....thinking their power is legit....well....a house built on... shifting sand... or built OUT OF.... a house of cards........ WILL NOT STAND.
it is just a matter of time before their little charade is coming DOWN....it is called....the LAWS OF LIFE...LAWS OF GOD...LAWS OF ABSOLUTES.
..........their REIGN of TERROR will end....dont take it from me...or the press (whats LEFT OF THE PRESS...thank you STEVE BANNON....and YES...I STILL have a CRUSH on you...Citizen X.... please let him know)...ok...I digress....where was I...oh.....THIS REIGN of TERROR will end....not knowing THE WHEN....but it WILL END.......BECAUSE....GOD and TRUTH.... always WINS..... over EVIL and darkness.
..this IS... PEOPLE...THE MOST REMARKABLE... time... in all of human history to BE ALIVE...I'm sure....each generation sez that...about their own sliver of time that they get to share on this planet....but.....I really DO BELIEVE.....just because of the alignment of human events.... and the constellation of countries.... and powers... and the ethos of governments juxtaposing their...sometimes...irredeemable ideals into the global cabal....ALL OF THIS....is a fascinating JOURNEY IN LIVING......SO.... keep your powder dry.....your eyes OPEN....and your HEART AND SOUL ...inside the very bosom of GODS WILL.....cuz...people.....this is gonna be a wild ride........

O

oldmanrsing

well that will keep Hunter busy so he don't have to watch him. maybe somebody will catch Hunter and put him out of his misery. we need to rise up and take down this evil democratic party. i am tired of there hate.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat