Biden Cancels White House Petition Page…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611851771613.png

The Biden team has shut down the White House petitions page and redirects the URL to the White House home page.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov

They also cancelled the Trump accomplishment page...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Election fraud has consequences?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Absolutely shameful.

Thankfully many people won’t forget Trumps accomplishments and few well known people on the internet have a list of them.

I guess the WH were experiencing an overload of petitions against biden. Ha!
I downloaded the 1776 report, if anyone wants a copy. Since, Biden also canceled that committee.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I liked giving POTUS kudos.
No longer a feature.
No more kudos.
Consequences.

Jan 16, 2021
This is Government control and sensor ship of free speech . Biden from day one is a failure ! His whole agenda is to erase everything Trump did . Not for the benefit of the American people
Much agreed! The Biden White House on youtube still will not allow anyone to make comments to any of their videos. The "down-vote" feature is growing daily and likely being throttled or deflated as well.

kellerriles

Jan 22, 2021
I always wondered why they were so hard on our President Trump. Now I know why. They have not got enough sense to get out of the rain! They all ridiculed him and his staff constantly. So sad. It is absolutely impossible that 80million people could have voted for this man. After watching this White House work for a week I am convinced that the election was without a doubt rigged! No way would or could that many people vote for an idiot. Sorry do not mean to be ugly but the man is not right........

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I always wondered why they were so hard on our President Trump. Now I know why. They have not got enough sense to get out of the rain! They all ridiculed him and his staff constantly. So sad. It is absolutely impossible that 80million people could have voted for this man. After watching this White House work for a week I am convinced that the election was without a doubt rigged! No way would or could that many people vote for an idiot. Sorry do not mean to be ugly but the man is not right........
You're not being ugly! Satan in the white house is what's ugly!

Reactions: Desmee

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat