Biden dementia disturbing video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Biden exhibits many signs of cognitive decline as evidenced by the staring off in the distance, flat affect, emotional instability with anger and tearful outbursts, and a dazed look of vacancy. His wife is involved in this charade and she continues to milk all the benefits of this power grab. She’s selfish and should be advocating for her husband, not parading him around with this hoax of the presidency. She will be revered as an advocate and champion of the elderly and dementia by the MSM when this charade ends. View attachment 1638

His wife’s face says it all...

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
If Kamala, Nancy, Chuck & others did not want this released we would have NEVER known about it. My belief is this was the first on many to come morsels of evidence to get Joe voted incompetent, removed from office making Kamala President & Nancy VP. They are evil, loyal to no one and any and everyone are at risk that stands in their way....

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
If Kamala, Nancy, Chuck & others did not want this released we would have NEVER known about it. My belief is this was the first on many to come morsels of evidence to get Joe voted incompetent, removed from office making Kamala President & Nancy VP. They are evil, loyal to no one and any and everyone are at risk that stands in their way....
Spot on.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
OMG the thought of 2 sexist corrupt women on permanent angry menopause running the country, approving violence and murder.....well they pretty much are now anyway...wow

Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...
19FC5F42-38CE-4774-92FE-9F0CE8B5D059.jpeg

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
NAILEDF IT - 1 - JPEG.jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The eyes cannot hide the truth...Biden was done before the election and now rapidly sinking....No match for the likes Putin who is still playing hockey, Biden would have a hard time lacing his skates. When ready Cuomo can book him a room at one of his nursing homes.

TrumpCuomoNursingHomes.png

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat