Biden Endorses Firing ALL First Responders Who Resist Vaccine Mandate

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....if JOE and the CABEL continue down this road....and these states continue their ATTACK on workers and working America.......with POLICE...EMTs....HOSPITAL STAFF....and others...simply....WALKING.....we would witness...the TOTAL TOTAL COLLAPSE of AMERICA.
....which IS....their GOAL.
....Washington wants COMPLETE control of the local police jurisdictions.
....Washington wants COMPLETE control of healthcare.
....Washington wants complete control of Aviation....
and Washington wants complete control of DAMN EVERYTHING....so....what better WAY to gain access.....than.....destroy the complete infrastructure.....then announce the SWIFT and IMMEDIATE REBUILD....by this Administration......under the sole umbrella and purpose of 'maintaining LIFE and SECURITY for society'...as a whole.
....I think we are witnessing the inner workings of VENEZUELA.....but much more sinister...it wont be a military taking over....it will be the allowance of total COLLAPSE.....like a building imploding .....crumbling onto it's own footprint.
....THEY WANT AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION.....THEY WANT AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION....THEY WANT AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION.
....end of megaphone and diatribe.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
We are not going to let America collapse! There is suppose to be a big announcement tonight, according to Steve Bannon. I know there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. We need this illegitimate regime out, ASAP, because each day they pull the threads out from the fabric of our society, and President Trump must be placed into his second term of office.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
everyone with balls,,tools down...the whole country....let chaos reign
Yes, Joe, you are, grossly, misinformed and/or part of the biggest CCP global population control in the history of our world. Bio chemical weaponized, so-called, vaccines (experimental at best) are destroying the internal organs of human beings, and killing masses of people from every age group around the world!

Reactions: NvEric

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Yes, Joe, you are, grossly, misinformed and/or part of the biggest CCP global population control in the history of our world. Bio chemical weaponized, so-called, vaccines (experimental at best) are destroying the internal organs of human beings, and killing masses of people from every age group around the world!
WAIT.....WHAT.....????????.......destroying internal organs......killings.......WHAT.....???????......JUST KIDDING....JUST KIDDING......now...they want to jab the children....if THAT doesnt SET THE PARENTAL GEARS into OVERDRIVE....I dont know what.....will.
My neighbor informed me....in HER SHEEPISH EXCITED DAMN GLEE.....I'm getting a booster....cant wait.......do people EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER THINK.....????????????....God help them....because drinking THIS KOOLAID ....is akin to the JIM JONES CULT way back when....!!!!!!!

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
WAIT.....WHAT.....????????.......destroying internal organs......killings.......WHAT.....???????......JUST KIDDING....JUST KIDDING......now...they want to jab the children....if THAT doesnt SET THE PARENTAL GEARS into OVERDRIVE....I dont know what.....will.
My neighbor informed me....in HER SHEEPISH EXCITED DAMN GLEE.....I'm getting a booster....cant wait.......do people EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER THINK.....????????????....God help them....because drinking THIS KOOLAID ....is akin to the JIM JONES CULT way back when....!!!!!!!
I will be sharing this I couldn't of said it any better ! Thank u

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat