Biden Exposed Reading Anti-Trump Talking Points Off Flashcard at Presser

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

He can't even manage a press conference...

1623784387033.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I dont know what to say.....where to go.....perhaps...run naked thru the streets....pulling my hair out....and screaming that the sky is falling and the world will end.....in 17 hours.....
I mean...really..??????
This is BEYOND....the ridiculous and ABSURD.
I'm certain 'my guys'....who renovated the kitchen...and in whose FACE......I would...occassionally....SCREAM....no..stop....back up....in whose FACE i would.....occassionally QUESTION THEIR SANITY......because....of course......in many many peoples heads......ANYONE...ANYTHING....ANY LIVING STIFF....is better than TRUMP......as they would SING THE PRAISES....of their boy BIDEN......and YUP.....my head would explode into a zillion tiny pieces...
I just wonder...and.....I am CERTAIN....THOSE GUYS....would never see this KINDERGARTEN MADNESS....they probably have NEVER SEEN the shuddering FOOL....ON DISPLAY for the world to....LAUGH AT.......they...probably haven't seen this man .....bumbling around the world...in need of a motorized wheelchair and a good helping of......Cognitive CONSCIENCENESS.
here's my question.
....WHAT KIND OF WOMAN is DR. JILL......??????......what kind of loving WIFE would subject their husband to such maddening ABUSE..??
GET TRUMP BACK ......NOW.....DAMNIT......because BIDEN...according to what I read over the weekend is at STAGE 6...ALZHEIMERS.....STAGE 6.
read about STAGE 6.
this whole Kindergarten PRESIDENCY......is MADDENING.....
and....I......
Will........NOT...NOT....NOT.....NOT....TAKE....THIS......HORRID..........@#$%SHOW....... VERY MUCH LONGER.
my sanity.
my stomach.
and.....my SOUL.....are....... D O N E.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
And to think that all of the world's leaders KNOW the President of the United States is in cognitive freefall...very dangerous times! North Korea gets their daily intelligence briefing from Morning Joe. They see Mr. Buffoon and his sidekick mistress/ now wife trash our country and they think we are probably unwilling to stand up to provocations so are now more likely than ever to get adventurous. China sees us in much the same way and are itching to take action against Taiwan. Our allies are wondering what is going to happen to us (and them) as they see the leftist insurgency controlling the levers of power at the very highest levels of our government.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
What ya bet we are....HEADED FOR A WAR......somewhere....sometime.......WARS are specifically designed for THE DEEP STATE MONEY BAGGERS....to fill their pockets with.....MORE MOOLAH.
there are deep deep staters....ALL OVER D.C.... scheming and plotting....and PLANNING with OBAMA....in his OBVIOUS corner OFFICE in the WEST WING.....plotting how his friends are gonna....CASH IN....on our ....beautiful beautiful men and women....fighting...for THEIR GREED.
WATCH.
WAIT.
IT WILL HAPPEN.
EVIL BASTARDS.

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

Mntkidd

Mar 1, 2021
I do believe that Jim Carey deserves a Metal of Freedom!!!! What a performance. Bravo. Bravo!!!! I’m also surprised at how well all the World Traitors could keep a straight face!!! Bumbling. Around following an aging Queen. The Biden character is extremely disenchanting and what Great patience the American people have waiting for the truth to expose them all! And that doesn’t mean we aren’t actively seeking justice for our kids safety or our politicians deceit!!!!

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
There is considerable suspicion that Biden is also fitted with an ear piece so his handler can coach him. He frequently pauses for long periods lowering his head to concentrate. The "experts" say this is a tell that he is receiving prompts via a device. I think it might be because he is as senile as a box of raisins. In any event, he comes across as weak and bumbling. His refusal do do a joint press conference with Putin says it all. I just hope he doesn't start a war with his fake tough guy routine.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat