BIDEN GETTING READY TO TAKE AMERICA TO WAR?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Why would they care? Liberals/commies/democrats tend not to sign up for Military/war. But I suppose since Biden is riding Trump supporters from the military they will have to sign up.

Funny how it use to be democrats were anti war, now they are pro war.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
SCREWED. HOPE ALL YOU GOVERNMENT SCHOOLED LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS ARE WATCHING THE NEWS YOUR LEADER IS GETTING READY TO TAKE AMERICA TO WAR.
Well, I think we all knew this would happen given the fact the left is incredibly incompetent. When tetering on both sides of the fence, at some point you have to choose where you are going to land. The left is so entrenched with CHINA, POWER & THE MONEY, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SIDE WITH CHINA. AGAIN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
America will probably go to war with Myanmar as well due to the military takeover over election fraud. Kill a bunch of people who want freedom, kill some Americans and put in more communist dictators. Hey that sounds familiar!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well, I think we all knew this would happen given the fact the left is incredibly incompetent. When tetering on both sides of the fence, at some point you have to choose where you are going to land. The left is so entrenched with CHINA, POWER & THE MONEY, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SIDE WITH CHINA. AGAIN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
It isn’t just the left it is both sides. They are all the same. Whether they side with China, israel, Saudi Arabia whatever they are all the same people.

Reactions: Debbiey

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat