BIDEN HAS TO START WARS....!!!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Let's make a virtual BET......lets see how long it takes before....an old fashioned...young men and women...BOOTS ON THE GROUND......WAR BEGINS.
Biden HAS HAS HAS HAS to throw those.....young innocent heros...... into BATTLE.....because.....THAT IS HOW.....the EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL...did I say EVIL....old man's club......MAKES MONEY....
............WAR.....with these EVIL BASTARDS....has nothing to do with....a good old honest conflict....but....it has EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING..... to do with these old men....without consciences.....lining their fat pockets with CASH....!!!!
isnt ironic...when TRUMP....won....all the CRAZIES... were...literally crying into their phones and viewership (who even watches these MORONS?).....screaming....'He is gonna blow the world up into tiny pieces'......but...NOTHIN HAPPENED......
.....NOW?......isnt it interesting.....the same...flaming MORONS......dont say a word about...a man who...doesnt know where the HELL HE IS....(watch the video that came out yesterday.....labelled....'this man has the nuclear code?....came from our side).
MY prediction....WAR within the next 3 - 6 months....hey....his friends have to make a buck..!!!!!!
what's your prediction......?

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Let's make a virtual BET......lets see how long it takes before....an old fashioned...young men and women...BOOTS ON THE GROUND......WAR BEGINS.
Biden HAS HAS HAS HAS to throw those.....young innocent heros...... into BATTLE.....because.....THAT IS HOW.....the EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL...did I say EVIL....old man's club......MAKES MONEY....
............WAR.....with these EVIL BASTARDS....has nothing to do with....a good old honest conflict....but....it has EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING..... to do with these old men....without consciences.....lining their fat pockets with CASH....!!!!
isnt ironic...when TRUMP....won....all the CRAZIES... were...literally crying into their phones and viewership (who even watches these MORONS?).....screaming....'He is gonna blow the world up into tiny pieces'......but...NOTHIN HAPPENED......
.....NOW?......isnt it interesting.....the same...flaming MORONS......dont say a word about...a man who...doesnt know where the HELL HE IS....(watch the video that came out yesterday.....labelled....'this man has the nuclear code?....came from our side).
MY prediction....WAR within the next 3 - 6 months....hey....his friends have to make a buck..!!!!!!
what's your prediction......?
Obiden will have to do what China dictates & yes, probably we will be in a war within 6 mos to a yr.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat