Biden: I Don't See Any Reason to Think Gas Prices Will Go Down

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Not with him in office!

1634913565401.png

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
BIDEN TOTALLY REMOVES HIMSELF FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GAS PRICES THAT HE STARTED THE VERY FIRST DAY HE WAS SWORN IN. HE BLAMES FOREIGNERS!! WHERE ARE THE STATES IN THEIR DECERTIFICATION?
AC LET'S HIM GET AWAY WITH IT?!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....we ALL KNOW.....this POS of human debris is a JOKE......AN...... ON FIRE....THE COUNTRY IS BURNNING....THE GUY CAN'T EVEN ...TIE.... HIS SHOES.....WHERE AM I..????....flaming...I cannot EVEN look at this walking Corpse.....flaming flaming JOKE...
...does he CARE....??....OH....HELL NO......and just his SMUGNESS regarding raising GAS prices...with his attitude....MAKES ME FLIPPING CRAZY....!!!!!!
...and....to TOP IT OFF.....this is ALL BY DESIGN.....
...these pieces of HUMAN DEBRIS....from the HOT HOT PIT OF HELL....want the oil and gas industry to COLLAPSE....COLLAPSE....or...in this case....AS WE ARE WATCHING.....make it so expensive...that they BELIEVE....they will bend.....the WILL of the AMERICAN people....so that we will throw our hands Up....Asquiese.....and say....'oh...well...let's just use GREEN EVERYTHING....'
....that will NEVER HAPPEN WASHINGTON......ever...and oh...by the way....you absolute FLAMING MORONS.....how....DOES that electricity GET TO POWER.....all your 'MATTEL TOY' battery cars.......??????.....COAL....COAL...NASTY DIRTY...LIFE SAVING....BEAUTIFUL COAL...
.....when I see these little mini stations where people can plug their little MATTEL BATTERY CARS IN....just to travel 3.7 feet......I LAUGH.....the IRONY is just too much.....and these BLIND FLAMING MORONS just cannot even see it.
...BEAM ME UP SCOTTY....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Come on. We know what he is doing. He is using this to play to his Green New Deal base and and play reverse psychology with what he hears from Deplorables and War Room etc., at the same time. He has to satisfy AOC, Pelosi, China, Globalist, and counter the Deplorables at the same time, or he could regret it. The key for us is save energy, save money, cut expenses, cut debt, boycott, hide money, etc. Whatever is opposite of what he says, wants to dictate, or helps him with his party agenda. Sink his economy, and his whole world crumbles.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
SO WHO SHUT DOWN THE PIPELINE.?
Who cares? Who knows? And for what reason? He has decimated our production, and says he is talking to the Middle East. He is trying to reestablish the status quo before President Trump made us independent. The key is to figure out how to work against what he is up to, and who he is working with.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat