Biden order did keep Texas from bringing additional power plants online during recent outages

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MGinTX

Feb 19, 2021
Found another article that contains the actual orders from the Department of Energy which would not allow TX to bring some older plants online due to emissions exceeding regulations. Was one of Biden’s first EOs and as a result, TX was allowed to suffer and more people died. I hope that as the crucifixion of those guilty for this takes place, which is now about to cancel Ted Cruz, I hope the Biden administration’s orders are also brought to light. I honestly can’t think of one single thing his administration has done so far that actually delivers something positive for our country. He obviously has gotten rid of all America First initiatives, but I didn’t expect them to be replaced with America Last orders. Following link has the details.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat