BIDEN ORDERS ‘FREEZE’ ON OATH OF ALLEGIANCE FOR NEW CITIZENS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

O

oldmanrsing

Where is our Military? They swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. A domestic threat is here! When are they going to step in and take out the traitors?
i am with you on that.there is so much of there traitor ways going on. they should be locked up for a number of reasons thats why i keep saying we need to do like our for fathers. the military might get a hint. that we are tired of traitors.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Where is our Military? They swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. A domestic threat is here! When are they going to step in and take out the traitors?
Your gutless and weak Military clearly do not uphold the constitution and oath, they support corrupt communism pedophilia and child trafficking and violence....pretty simple...the US Military are the worst in the world....morally, ethically and as evidence by the attacks in Syria last week...they dont give a flying fck about anything...they just want to KILL....so much for world peace....your country deserved 9/11.....what a selfish bunch of self righteous arseholes your country is to bring the world violence, pedophilia and innocent murdering of people...the innocent veil has been removed and the US is seen as it really is...a Communist world dictator...I DO NOT thank your military for their service...

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Who EVEN THINKS THIS WAY......well...it ain't Biden...he doesnt even KNOW the oath...the HATRED THAT THESE PEOPLE ...have for AMERICA... keeps crawling out of every corner of their deceitful eyes and hearts....I'm telling you....if this CONTINUES.....if this CONTINUES....what was that internal battle this country fought over slavery....????....oh...that's right....A DAMN CIVIL WAR.....the guys....now....just might be hoarding their bullets for... OTHER THINGS...besides deer and turkey hunting...keep it up you sick bastards in Washington....keep pushing the boundaries and the limits of just how FAR.....you will go..to KILL FREEDOM LOVING....SANE AMERICA.....time will tell...geezzzz.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Your gutless and weak Military clearly do not uphold the constitution and oath, they support corrupt communism pedophilia and child trafficking and violence....pretty simple...the US Military are the worst in the world....morally, ethically and as evidence by the attacks in Syria last week...they dont give a flying fck about anything...they just want to KILL....so much for world peace....your country deserved 9/11.....what a selfish bunch of self righteous arseholes your country is to bring the world violence, pedophilia and innocent murdering of people...the innocent veil has been removed and the US is seen as it really is...a Communist world dictator...I DO NOT thank your military for their service...
I don’t agree that Americans deserved 9/11 but I suppose when a lot of the American people worship their enemies then... hmm... mossad and CIA did this and yet they still fork money over to the mossad all the time and worship them.

Reactions: Dharper918

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
In these elite bolsheviks minds, they won’t need to take the oath because america won’t be america soon. Hasn‘t been for over a century. 1776 America has been dead for well over a century. Everyone has just been brainwashed into thinking it hasn’t.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Who EVEN THINKS THIS WAY......well...it ain't Biden...he doesnt even KNOW the oath...the HATRED THAT THESE PEOPLE ...have for AMERICA... keeps crawling out of every corner of their deceitful eyes and hearts....I'm telling you....if this CONTINUES.....if this CONTINUES....what was that internal battle this country fought over slavery....????....oh...that's right....A DAMN CIVIL WAR.....the guys....now....just might be hoarding their bullets for... OTHER THINGS...besides deer and turkey hunting...keep it up you sick bastards in Washington....keep pushing the boundaries and the limits of just how FAR.....you will go..to KILL FREEDOM LOVING....SANE AMERICA.....time will tell...geezzzz.
Now, See how Much Difference there Is Between Good and Evil? This Is Battle with Satan himself People!!!!👹 Equip Us for this Spiritual Battle LORD!!!!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I don’t agree that Americans deserved 9/11 but I suppose when a lot of the American people worship their enemies then... hmm... mossad and CIA did this and yet they still fork money over to the mossad all the time and worship them.
9/11 was a reaction of decades of abuse and interference of other countries by the US, Trump was the only person who ever maintained the status quo and promoted peace....the US Military are the current Hitlers...if you support child trafficking, pedophilia, communism and corruption you deserve to be attacked...9/11 doesnt even scratch the surface of the damage Americans have done to their children...you gave Joe and Hunter free reign of this now...well done...

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Calm down..now...OUTBACK....I admire..really..really...your passion and your focus on the politics of this America....I mean.. come on...you are in the OUTBACK...OFF GRID....and your interest in OUR POLITICS shows you completely understand the world and where this nation....slips and fits into the worlds structure...but...you have....always....since I've been reading your posts....have had a bad taste of our military....but can I make you see all THE GOOD...its brought to the world....kinda like seeing the glass HALF FULL....instead of almost empty.....
We pushed NAZIS out of their dreamlike slumber....and CRUSHED their THRILL of world dominance...we have saved more countries around the world from harm and EVIL and doom...than any other nation on this planet.....and as you ARE AWARE.....IT IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY...that every nation wants at their side....when THEY ARE up against PURE DARKNESS....ALL YOU SEE...are the horrors of..... ANY body of force....playing this strange game of pushing back EVIL...IN a world soaked in conflict.
Perhaps....take your hot hat OFF....and look at what this world would be like...if we were not 'present'.
As for BIDENs BOMB.....he is playing Washington like hes played it for 50 years.....war equals MONEY for these bastards...notice the first month....Biden bombs...Trump in four years....nothing.....the constrast speaks for itself....and its exceedingly OBVIOUS....dont blame the men and woman of the military on a commander in chief who is a flaming moron and DUFUS extraordinaire..!!!!!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BIDEN once again is in VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW... specifically:
8 USC 1448: Oath of renunciation and allegiance

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title8-section1448&num=0&edition=prelim

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Ephesians 6:12 ESV " For we do not wrestle against Flesh and Blood, but Against the Rulers, Against the Authorities, Against the Cosmic Powers over this Present Darkness, Against the Spiritual Forces of EVIL in the Heavenly Places". Ephesians 6:11 " Put On The Whole Armor of GOD, the You may be Able to Stand Against the Schemes of the Devil!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Calm down..now...OUTBACK....I admire..really..really...your passion and your focus on the politics of this America....I mean.. come on...you are in the OUTBACK...OFF GRID....and your interest in OUR POLITICS shows you completely understand the world and where this nation....slips and fits into the worlds structure...but...you have....always....since I've been reading your posts....have had a bad taste of our military....but can I make you see all THE GOOD...its brought to the world....kinda like seeing the glass HALF FULL....instead of almost empty.....
We pushed NAZIS out of their dreamlike slumber....and CRUSHED their THRILL of world dominance...we have saved more countries around the world from harm and EVIL and doom...than any other nation on this planet.....and as you ARE AWARE.....IT IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY...that every nation wants at their side....when THEY ARE up against PURE DARKNESS....ALL YOU SEE...are the horrors of..... ANY body of force....playing this strange game of pushing back EVIL...IN a world soaked in conflict.
Perhaps....take your hot hat OFF....and look at what this world would be like...if we were not 'present'.
As for BIDENs BOMB.....he is playing Washington like hes played it for 50 years.....war equals MONEY for these bastards...notice the first month....Biden bombs...Trump in four years....nothing.....the constrast speaks for itself....and its exceedingly OBVIOUS....dont blame the men and woman of the military on a commander in chief who is a flaming moron and DUFUS extraordinaire..!!!!!
Whilst I agree with most of that....the military are not all innocent in the world either....my intense hate for your Military come from my father losing 2 brothers fighting unneccessary wars or conflicts as your allies, I was a child abuse / attempted murder victim of a pedophile, (Since jailed, hopefully dead now), anybody that doesnt try to stop people that do this is supporting them and agrees with pedophilia and child trafficking, like a judge letting an abuser off is like doubling the pain for the victim, who is Hilary`s, Joes and Hunters next victims???....simple...NO FORGIVENESS there sorry...we have lost lives too, our children as Allies BLINDLY support your Military, we cannot refuse....because of the US`s desire for power and money, world dominance, and they only solve things by blowing up the world or countries they disagree with...you obliterated 2 cities of Japan, destroyed generations of innocent lives killing innocent people instead of using tactics in destroying their military....remember they attacked your military in pearl harbour (yes ive been there and lived in japan too), in response to your country putting sanctions on them forcing them into a corner, better peace diplomacy like Trump wouldve worked better than being a world dictator...The Japanese attacked your Military in Pearl not the innocent people in the farming or city areas....The US you say have protected the world..depends how you look at it...at Gods doorstep...can we ask..how many innocent lives has the US Military taken....theyve taken their fair share...so PS...where is your Military now..supporting wars, pedophilia, child trafficking, communism and corruption....NO FORGIVENESS for any agency or individual person that is a member of these mobs and do nothing about it...and they are doing NOTHING...

Reactions: Octaviosara

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so a guy who lied about his education, and betrayed our country for hundreds of quid pro quos he bragged about even, and never told the truth about the women he molested...this guy doesn't like oaths? And this surprises us?

Kinda reminds me of Xi having a new heart and liver just waiting for him.....why so surprised people? All they wanted was to keep their perversions, baby killings, and altuistic godless hypocrisies going so they could feel good about the monsters they'd become and get SOME sleep at night.
And we wonder why they cheated to elect 2 of them???

Convert your neighbor, win your brethren, reason with your offspring. Where there is life there is hope.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
9/11 was a reaction of decades of abuse and interference of other countries by the US, Trump was the only person who ever maintained the status quo and promoted peace....the US Military are the current Hitlers...if you support child trafficking, pedophilia, communism and corruption you deserve to be attacked...9/11 doesnt even scratch the surface of the damage Americans have done to their children...you gave Joe and Hunter free reign of this now...well done...
The US military is nothing like Hitlers military.

Who tf said I support pedophilia, trafficking and communism? You sure af do not know me, and knowing how horrible australia is should you not be worrying about your own peadophile Bolshevik bought politicians.

I gave joe and hunter free reign! I don’t remember voting for them...

Keep blaming everyone for the corruption in our governments. Your government is just as bad, guess it is all your fault for it. Only you, nobody else. Good to see you’re fighting them! Or are you just going to continuously insult our veterans and lower military men who believe they are fighting for the good not realising they are fighting for the bad?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I think this was meant to be directed towards 1/2planetaway. I’m not Australian and I sure af would never speak ill of the military except top officials ofc. We all know they are bought off pedophiles.

O

oldmanrsing

Reactions: Octaviosara

JodiStriblingPerron

Jan 12, 2021
I think this was meant to be directed towards 1/2planetaway. I’m not Australian and I sure af would never speak ill of the military except top officials ofc. We all know they are bought off pedophiles.
Yes, I think it was for 1/2planetaway. I read it & assumed it was for them. I liked it because I thought it was meant for them. Saying it was each individual American's fault that Biden/Harris got in & that we're responsible for THEIR evil!? They didn't even win the election!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat