Biden Press Sec Gets DESTROYED on Border Crisis... by CNN?!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

When you've lost CNN, you've lost entirely.

1615493567090.png

Prophet

Jan 22, 2021
"so we're gonna' stack-up these future Democrats like firewood in any old empty buildings we can find . . . look I know it's gonna' be hard on them but this is a very important voter drive!" . . . Democrats! . . . ya' gotta' hate em.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr EVIL..STRAIGHT from the pit of FLAMING HELL......BLAH...BLAH....BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH.....she actually said......'the President is razor FOCUSED'......really..???...Red haired blubbering MORON.......the President couldn't even call the PENTAGON....THE FLIPPING PENTAGON.....so your choice of words....once again....you flaming MORON FROM THE PIT OF HELL.....are beyond LAUGHABLE......IT IS ........S I C K....who even listens to these people.....???????.....LA LA LA LA LA LA LA....insert head in sand....where I want to reside for the next four years.
GOD...strike DOWN these EVIL DOERS.......your intervention is.....THE ONLY THING.....that will SAVE US.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Yes, I'd say destroyed by CNN a stretch. Kaitlin is a mouth piece (from CNN), she's just all noise, no signal! The Bribes administration is not capable of fixing this border crisis. They are great at writing checks, and incapable of serious action! He's just following the crumb trail laid out by Trump and Co. If America calls this leadership, then we're in serious trouble.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Wouldn't it be easier to stop them from entering the country in the first place?
Too inhumane, and waaaaaaayyyy too logical! Biden must live up to his reputation as stated twice by the press in the presser as the 'immigration president". Is that a compliment, Jen?

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
and let's not forget what Jen reiterates to the surfs every day in the press room..."most of the people at the border are turned away". Well, what about the live reporting Jen, from a real reporter like Ben Berquam showing LIVE, actual footage of the hop over the Rio Grande! Do they not count??? In closing, this chaos going on w/ Abbott in TX...don't make Psaki a profet, as she refered to Texas as almost being a BLUE state today!! Let's not give them Texas too!

Reactions: Trumpster and Scout

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Where are these guys/gals (migrants) going to work??? Fields aren't planted for growing, restaurants are closed...any ideas???

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
I'm so sorry for all our Border Patrol people who have to face this s*** red-handed every day! Working a "problem" that was fixed under T, they have had to take a hundred steps back. Ben mentioned China virus is the least concerning of the illness' they bring along with them. Let's not forget how many people die of TB yearly. Not to mention the good, clean appearances of most of the migrants effortlessly walking across the open border, through the open gate (per Biden Adm) along the wall. I know how I look after a day of hiking...these people look clean, energized and ready to accept our greenbacks for their future salaries. But, the real question is where are they going after they are detained and let go? Are the border communities in the U.S. really feeling this? Are they scared? Is crime increasing? I'd like to know what the local mayors of the border communities are doing to protect the American's living there!

Cheryl W

Jan 9, 2021
Biden policies are destroying our country, and GOP lawmakers are doing nothing. The actions of this demented "pretend President" are methodically ruining our way of life.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

When you've lost CNN, you've lost entirely.

View attachment 3051
Watching that video, a light shined unto me, trigging my brain to say, "Whoa. A prophet spoketh thus many years ago, proclaiming a future where I would see and hear what I heard just now, and also heard 14 years ago. Let 14 always be remember as the number of years the prophet saw into the future which now is today. Thanks be to God for the prophet given not just to me but to all the world.

Yes, I did! I saved the video I made when I saw the prophet of today from 14 years ago. And my MAGA friends, here it is, the Prophet thateth cameth untoeth me-eth.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat