Biden Press Sec Refuses To Condemn Cuomo’s Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Didnt even have to watch....the headline SEZ it ALL......what...?????....people died....well....golly....gee....wiz....why....that's what the BIDEN FAKE administration is ALL ABOUT......CULL out the US population.....people died...????....come on...they were OLD...OLD...OLD...come on....people.....
....oh....and....little miz....'circle back'.....well....she...has the ETHICAL and MORAL FIBER...of a little GNAT .....so.....NO SURPRISE...she couldn't Respond......IN HORROR...IN HORROR....IN HORROR....to one of her comrades...her little....mr CUOMO...these actions..????......ALL IN A days work for these EVIL DOERS.
.......we ARE...literally......WATCHING....EVIL AT WORK......when I was growing up.....and even ten years ago....this kind of....COLD HARD... INDIFFERENCE.... TO HUMAN LIFE.....was shuffled behind closed doors....NOW....its all..... out.... in THE OPEN......and its....FAIR GAME.
..that IS MY NEW MANTRA.....the drumbeat....constantly running in my head.....'THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL......THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.....THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL'.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
SADLY the drumbeat that keeps beating in my head is, HELL BOUND, HELL BOUND, HELL BOUND!!
Man....amen to THAT....!!!!!!.....and....THEIR HEARTS WILL GROW COLD......it is....the LITERAL PROPHECY of Gods Word...playing out in front of us...splashed on the news....I'm too tired to look up the verse in the bible where it is written.....to the effect.......AND THEIR HEARTS WILL GROW COLD.....but there you have it....TA DA.....COLD and CHILLING..!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Man....amen to THAT....!!!!!!.....and....THEIR HEARTS WILL GROW COLD......it is....the LITERAL PROPHECY of Gods Word...playing out in front of us...splashed on the news....I'm too tired to look up the verse in the bible where it is written.....to the effect.......AND THEIR HEARTS WILL GROW COLD.....but there you have it....TA DA.....COLD and CHILLING..!!!
Mathew 24:12 NKJV "And because lawlessness will abound, the Love of Many will grow Cold". I believe that this verse is also a reminder to us that during these turbulent times that we are living in, that as Christians, we need to be careful not to let our hearts grow cold toward other's. We should continue to help, pray for each other and to not give up reaching out to the Lost. I admit that my old nature comes out often when I see what is happening and I get frustrated and angry at the Evil around us. So thankful that God didn't give up on us and he sent Jesus into a corrupt world to die for us, we too need to continue to reach out to a lost dying world.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Didnt even have to watch....the headline SEZ it ALL......what...?????....people died....well....golly....gee....wiz....why....that's what the BIDEN FAKE administration is ALL ABOUT......CULL out the US population.....people died...????....come on...they were OLD...OLD...OLD...come on....people.....
....oh....and....little miz....'circle back'.....well....she...has the ETHICAL and MORAL FIBER...of a little GNAT .....so.....NO SURPRISE...she couldn't Respond......IN HORROR...IN HORROR....IN HORROR....to one of her comrades...her little....mr CUOMO...these actions..????......ALL IN A days work for these EVIL DOERS.
.......we ARE...literally......WATCHING....EVIL AT WORK......when I was growing up.....and even ten years ago....this kind of....COLD HARD... INDIFFERENCE.... TO HUMAN LIFE.....was shuffled behind closed doors....NOW....its all..... out.... in THE OPEN......and its....FAIR GAME.
..that IS MY NEW MANTRA.....the drumbeat....constantly running in my head.....'THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL......THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.....THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL'.
Come to the realisation not to expect anything positive from this government or remotely human in nature, they are failing in every department...absolutely nothing is shocking me now....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat