Biden Releases Illegals Into U.S. Without Testing for Coronavirus

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612894693489.png

WATCH:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Nevermind covid. That is a sham, nothing but a cold.

The fact he is releasing murderers, rapists, thieves, etc back into the public, which who knows how may those are, is extremely dangerous And this should not be taken lightly. I feel america is about to turn into the hellhole a lot of Europe has become with all the invaders here. Lots of child rapes, rape gangs, killings, beating school kids up for being white, looting, etc etc. If you think antifa is bad, yea, sUgh a sad, terrible situation. But who didn’t know this was coming?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well...of course...BIDEN...naw....OBAMA IS BACK....behind the curtain...pulling the strings...this is perfect proof.....that BIDEN AND OBAMA.....the SATANIC EVIL tag team....are HELL BENT....on destroying...this country....COLLAPSE IS COMING.....on their watch....in their hands....God is the only one who can SAVE US...and PULL US FROM THIS...EXTREME SLIDE....towards VENEZUELA.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

The fact he is releasing murderers, rapists, thieves, etc back into the public, which who knows how may those are, is extremely dangerous And this should not be taken lightly. I feel america is about to turn into the hellhole a lot of Europe has become with all the invaders here. Lots of child rapes, rape gangs, killings, beating school kids up for being white, looting, etc etc. If you think antifa is bad, yea, sUgh a sad, terrible situation. But who didn’t know this was coming?
The murderers, rapists, thieves etc...are fitting into the culture of a Demoncrat...their leaders do it everyday...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
We can't travel without covid testing. What a f***ing joke they are making this country.
It is happening all over the world. Communism mate. If everyone took off their stupid masks and stopped following this bs covid communism rules then it would help make the government realise they have no control over people in some ways. But people are too quick to believe everything they hear so they must act like sheep and obey.

Zed Bollocks

Feb 13, 2021
Let me guess, we'll be reading more stories about drunk illegals behind the wheel killing innocent Americans. Oh my bad, the mainstream media pukes don't bother to report on such trivial incidents.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Well...of course...BIDEN...naw....OBAMA IS BACK....behind the curtain...pulling the strings...this is perfect proof.....that BIDEN AND OBAMA.....the SATANIC EVIL tag team....are HELL BENT....on destroying...this country....COLLAPSE IS COMING.....on their watch....in their hands....God is the only one who can SAVE US...and PULL US FROM THIS...EXTREME SLIDE....towards VENEZUELA.
Yep! Just think, Hell is waiting for them with open arms if they don't get right with Lord very soon! 👿

Reactions: LinCava

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021

All to the DETRIMENT of the PEOPLE and the POWER to the PARTY. They're counting them as votes.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat