Biden Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In US Power Grid

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611352965455.png

President Biden has revoked a Trump-era executive order that sought to keep foreign countries and companies out of America’s bulk power systems – principally entities associated with the Chinese Communist Party – as part of his “Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis.”

Section 7 of the massive order, which includes the revocation of the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline, also revokes several climate and energy-focused executive orders penned by the Trump administration.

Subpoint C notes that “Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days.”

The Trump-era order sought to ban, replace, and set new criteria on bulk-power system (BPS) electric equipment coming from a foreign country or national that poses a national security threat.

“Foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life. The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies,” the introduction to the executive order read.

Reactions: Joan Mc

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Actually the new MSR's modular reactors are extremely good, There so small!
Who could think you could have one at the end of the garden, you'd light up the whole city.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I read this stuff...with a HUGE HEAVY HEART.....first off...I'm gonna.... dare to say.....without trepidation .....that COMMIE CORRUPT little....'ah..where the HELL am I, Joe'....that he is LICKING his chops...I.e...WOODEN TEETH....when he thinks.... AND ACTS...to RESUME business as usual with China.....just like... all the rest.... of our loverly... corrupt... Presidents of the past......whose MAIN GOAL....was MONEY MONEY MONEY for themselves....their families....their friends.
All that needs to happen....on any given day....is for me to even SEE...this wicked man BIDEN...and its enough for me to.....get...literally...physically sick...my stomach feels like I'm on a roller coaster....just tipping over the hill...in free fall...and...bam...I'm sick to my stomach...its not good for AMERICA.... when.... 85 + million Americans FEEL the same way...we want to THROW UP.....and get RID OF THIS GROSS IMPOSTOR.
All that to say...
GOD'S STOMACH IS Falling.....TOO!!!!!!......we have to KEEP REMINDING....ourselves....day after day....sometimes....moment to moment....that GOD cannot STAND evil....God doesnt think TOO HIGHLY of people who..... USE HIS NAME..... as a cover.....and then....will turn around.... and.... live a life full of.... lies...deceit...darkness.....and theft....and the pursuit of extreme power........wanting to BE LIKE GOD.....and administer....CONTROL....as well as....wanton evil over peoples lives.
It will not stand....actually.....it CANNOT STAND......because God is a God of JUSTICE prevailing.....so......remember the destruction of Sodom and GOMORRA......it certainly.....halfway.....appears...that BIDEN is.... that Mayor.... of that DEN of EVIL.... and
it will be interesting to see how GOD wants to live up to...his name....and reputation....of being .....'the God of the bible'.
NO WORRIES PEOPLE......EVIL WILL BE CRUSHED AND GOD WINS......stay tuned...

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
I read this stuff...with a HUGE HEAVY HEART.....first off...I'm gonna.... dare to say.....without trepidation .....that COMMIE CORRUPT little....'ah..where the HELL am I, Joe'....that he is LICKING his chops...I.e...WOODEN TEETH....when he thinks.... AND ACTS...to RESUME business as usual with China.....just like... all the rest.... of our loverly... corrupt... Presidents of the past......whose MAIN GOAL....was MONEY MONEY MONEY for themselves....their families....their friends.
All that needs to happen....on any given day....is for me to even SEE...this wicked man BIDEN...and its enough for me to.....get...literally...physically sick...my stomach feels like I'm on a roller coaster....just tipping over the hill...in free fall...and...bam...I'm sick to my stomach...its not good for AMERICA.... when.... 85 + million Americans FEEL the same way...we want to THROW UP.....and get RID OF THIS GROSS IMPOSTOR.
All that to say...
GOD'S STOMACH IS Falling.....TOO!!!!!!......we have to KEEP REMINDING....ourselves....day after day....sometimes....moment to moment....that GOD cannot STAND evil....God doesnt think TOO HIGHLY of people who..... USE HIS NAME..... as a cover.....and then....will turn around.... and.... live a life full of.... lies...deceit...darkness.....and theft....and the pursuit of extreme power........wanting to BE LIKE GOD.....and administer....CONTROL....as well as....wanton evil over peoples lives.
It will not stand....actually.....it CANNOT STAND......because God is a God of JUSTICE prevailing.....so......remember the destruction of Sodom and GOMORRA......it certainly.....halfway.....appears...that BIDEN is.... that Mayor.... of that DEN of EVIL.... and
it will be interesting to see how GOD wants to live up to...his name....and reputation....of being .....'the God of the bible'.
That is, The MSR was invented in the USA and tested! but your president Nixon canceled it in 1972 for a reactor that makes fuel for weapons! I would say that single act alone was more damaging to you guys in the US than all the banking crises put together. Still you guys wonted to in port that club the CIA and then you gave them your military, big mistake.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
All that to say...
These people have been using Gods name in the name of evil for 2000+ years....................Pretending to believe in God but worship The dark side. God must be beyond pissed off by now.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 866

President Biden has revoked a Trump-era executive order that sought to keep foreign countries and companies out of America’s bulk power systems – principally entities associated with the Chinese Communist Party – as part of his “Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis.”

Section 7 of the massive order, which includes the revocation of the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline, also revokes several climate and energy-focused executive orders penned by the Trump administration.

Subpoint C notes that “Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days.”

The Trump-era order sought to ban, replace, and set new criteria on bulk-power system (BPS) electric equipment coming from a foreign country or national that poses a national security threat.

“Foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life. The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies,” the introduction to the executive order read.

We knew Biden did not care about America’s safety, nor the environment, and just cares about kicking back wealthy supporters. Here is more proof. Not sure why anyone does not get it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat