Biden Signs Executive Orders But There Is No Evidence He Has Any Idea What He’s Signing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611509211229.png

Joe Biden signed 15 Executive Orders on Wednesday alone, his first day in office. These orders involved providing billions of US taxpayer money ‘to tackle the climate crisis’, preventing discrimination ‘on the basis of gender identity’, and forcing federal workers to wear masks for months.

Per the official register only nine Orders have so far been recorded, all from January 20:

Biden-Executive-Orders.jpg

The entire one-minute signing in the video below is hard to watch due to all the really evil actions that led to this signing:

Biden appeared to not really know where he was. Everyone around him appeared to stand at attention hoping he wouldn’t wander off or forget how to sign his name.

RICHARD POLLAK

Jan 24, 2021
TRUMP SHOULD HAVE MADE GRENELL ACTING AG.THEN HIRE RUDY AND. POWELL SPECIAL PROSECUTORS FOR VOTER FRAUD, OBAMAGATE AND BIDEN. THE ONLY MISTAKE.TRUMP EVER MADE WAS TRUSTING PENCE THE DEEPEST RHINO HOPEFULLY HE DESTROYS THE RHINOS AT THE IMPEACH PIE

WE NEED STATE GOVT TO CHALLENGE CONGRESS AND SENATES TO VOTE AGAINST IMPEACH OR NO RE ELECT

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 896

Joe Biden signed 15 Executive Orders on Wednesday alone, his first day in office. These orders involved providing billions of US taxpayer money ‘to tackle the climate crisis’, preventing discrimination ‘on the basis of gender identity’, and forcing federal workers to wear masks for months.

Per the official register only nine Orders have so far been recorded, all from January 20:

The entire one-minute signing in the video below is hard to watch due to all the really evil actions that led to this signing:

Biden appeared to not really know where he was. Everyone around him appeared to stand at attention hoping he wouldn’t wander off or forget how to sign his name.

This is what worries me most - they'll have Biden sign all of the Executive Orders that undo the safety and security that President Trump put in place, and once everyone wants to wring Biden's neck, they'll declare the 25th Amendment or knock him off. Then they'll act like that's all in the past, and want everyone to start with a clean slate (meanwhile, we're overrun by illegals, our gun rights have been drastically decreased, the blue states bailed out, foreign countries and terrorist organizations get bundles of money, etc., etc.)

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
TRUMP SHOULD HAVE MADE GRENELL ACTING AG.THEN HIRE RUDY AND. POWELL SPECIAL PROSECUTORS FOR VOTER FRAUD, OBAMAGATE AND BIDEN. THE ONLY MISTAKE.TRUMP EVER MADE WAS TRUSTING PENCE THE DEEPEST RHINO HOPEFULLY HE DESTROYS THE RHINOS AT THE IMPEACH PIE

WE NEED STATE GOVT TO CHALLENGE CONGRESS AND SENATES TO VOTE AGAINST IMPEACH OR NO RE ELECT
Won't it be awesome if we find out President Trump did declare a form of martial law that puts a stopgap on everything the illegal/illegitimate posers do. Just let everyone see how crazy they are, and then arrest them all. No harm done!!
Don't yell at me for fantasizing, WarRoom!! lol It's about all I have right now (on the earth realm). Faith in GOD is what gets me through the real stuff.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 896

Take note of the traitors in the room.

Reactions: jwgolf51
Jan 10, 2021

Why didn’t Trump enact the Insurrection Act & other EO he had. This fraud is ridiculous!!! I saw someone mention , it is Treason for Trump to have let this s*** go by. Comments plz.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Why didn’t Trump enact the Insurrection Act & other EO he had. This fraud is ridiculous!!! I saw someone mention , it is Treason for Trump to have let this s*** go by. Comments plz.
It is actually unconstitutional for him to allow what happen to happen and leave office. I swore an oath to protect the constitution and he left not doing that. And please do no say “he tried they went to court, blah blah blah.” Martial law would have kept him in to continue the fight. I think he got fed up and wanted to get away from it all. I do not blame him for wanting that, but I would have fought harder and fired half the fbi, got rid of the CIA and called in martial law. Brought in people who weren‘t establishment paid off devil worshippers and got on with my job. Instead of trying to trust everyone.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News