Biden STUNS, Warns Gun Owners They Could Never Take on Government

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This guy is .....FROM...... THE PIT OF HELL...please......explain Biden....please explain.........WHAT PERSON.... did the 2nd amendment limit with gun ownership....?....
This PATHETIC .....walking STIFF.....WHO just HAPPENS to be ......THE TOOL....of THE DARK SIDE.....and....YUP....I BELIEVE....AND I REALLY MEAN....the dark side...let me say that again.......THE DARK SIDE....is trying.....in his cognitive defect.....trying to set the stage for......GUN CONTROL...
...... what a pathetic human being....who.....SHOULD BE.... OFF....in a rocking chair....sitting in some expensive memory care nursing home.
I WILL NOT....BE ABLE....TO TAKE.....4 YEARS OF THIS MANS INCESSANT DRIBBLE....NOR WILL THESE UNITED STATES..... is it bad to want to....actually.....WILL SOMEONE'S DEATH....TO SAVE THIS NATION.....???????

Reactions: NvEric

Kar En

Mar 20, 2021
Umm excuse me Mr Attorney! Let me help you with your case against illegal gun owners. Hunter Biden? ( you'll find the evidence on the laptop under your desk!)

Reactions: OriginalAlexa

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I guess he has THROWN DOWN THE GAUNTLET. This is proof that he IS waging the WAR against the American people that he started in his first 1/2 day in office. No more favors, Joe. You are NOT a nice guy. Or even a decent human being.

Time to pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off, and start all over again. Our courts are no longer OUR courts. They and the presidency have BEEN BOUGHT OUT!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat