Biden Suggests Minorities Aren’t Smart Enough to Know How to Get Online (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613579260261.png

President Joe Biden spoke at length about the challenges of getting coronavirus vaccines where Black Americans can best receive them, saying at a CNN town hall that his administration is prioritizing mobile vaccine clinics, community health centers and pharmacies in what he called “the toughest neighborhoods in terms of illness.”

“The other thing is, a lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said during the CNN town hall in Milwaukee. “Not everybody in the community, the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and in inner-city districts … know how to use, know how to get online and determine how to get in line for the covid vaccination,” Biden said. “So we’re committed to spend a billion dollars on public education to help people figure out how they can get in.”

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
View attachment 1761

President Joe Biden spoke at length about the challenges of getting coronavirus vaccines where Black Americans can best receive them, saying at a CNN town hall that his administration is prioritizing mobile vaccine clinics, community health centers and pharmacies in what he called “the toughest neighborhoods in terms of illness.”

“The other thing is, a lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said during the CNN town hall in Milwaukee. “Not everybody in the community, the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and in inner-city districts … know how to use, know how to get online and determine how to get in line for the covid vaccination,” Biden said. “So we’re committed to spend a billion dollars on public education to help people figure out how they can get in.”
Biden probably can’t figure how to get online. Call Hunter he can help!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1761

There is no greater danger to America--to the world-- than liberals.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1761

stealing a line from another...
"Dats RACISS!!!"

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF #45 SAID THAT?

nursenat

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 1761

Is Biden saying African Americans are illiterate?

nursenat

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 1761

Is President Biden saying African Americans are illiterate?

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1761

We need an eye roll 🙄 emoji

Sluna

Feb 9, 2021
View attachment 1761

I am Hispanic and these old fart don’t know crap. My three year old granddaughter knows how to get onto her utube channels and my father is eighty years old and pays all his bills online. I wont let my parents or my grandchildren get this vaccine, not enough research done for me to be comfortable with it. I believe Biden is incompetent and don’t know what he’s talking about. I’ll use one the liberals talking points “he’s racist” 😉

Sluna

Feb 9, 2021
I am Hispanic, and speaking for my family. My 3 year old granddaughter has her phone and gets onto her YouTube channels herself. My father is 80 years old and he pays all his bills online. There is not enough research on this vaccine, so I will NOT let my parents get this vaccine. I believe Biden is incompetent and don’t know what he’s talking about. I’ll use the first thing that comes out of Democrats, “he’s racist”😉

Reactions: Lonicera and Mona

Echofame

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 1761

showing your true colors racist biden, go back to bed. We are all better if we don't see or hear you talk, just shut up.

Mona

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1761

Little insulting a bit?!?!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat