Biden.........."TAKE DOWN THAT WALL"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

implor55me

Feb 14, 2021
Can anybody tell me what official or officals had the authority...to build the wall around our capital, as well as ordered the military to patrol it? Now that the threat of the deplorables is over with the unimpeachment of President Trump who is going to demand that we 'TAKE DOWN THAT WALL"? Nobody seems to be talking about it. We cannot allow this to be permanent.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Joe you cannot be proud of this. Take It Down. It is a failed attempt at trying to brand MAGA as bad people. Here is my artist view at how the world views this,

GreenZoneBan2.png

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Can anybody tell me what official or officals had the authority...to build the wall around our capital, as well as ordered the military to patrol it? Now that the threat of the deplorables is over with the unimpeachment of President Trump who is going to demand that we 'TAKE DOWN THAT WALL"? Nobody seems to be talking about it. We cannot allow this to be permanent.
ISnt Pelosi responsible for security?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat