Biden tells NASA engineer… ‘Indian Americans are taking over the country’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Joe's gaffe factory continues in DC…

1614963549127.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ah.....um.....oohhhhh.....that's right......for the MODERN DAY DEMONRAT.....this is.....just FINE....!!!!....this man is an ABOMINATION.....x 100.
I cant..... EVEN LOOK....at the guy....he is Sooooooooo MORALLY and ETHICALLY bankrupt....that even HILLLARY looks fine standing next to him....wait.....naw....they are BOTH CUT from the SAME....SOW'S skin.....that fell from the....PIT OF HELL.
I have...NO IDEA....how... WE THE PEOPLE....are going to SAVE THIS COUNTRY.....because it is....pretty much......sliding into.....GENERAL CHAOS......but...we damnit....can NOT WAIT....four MORE years.....because.....by then....IT WILL BE LONG GONE.....heaven...heaven.....heaven....heaven.....heaven.....HELP US.

boccigaloopi

Mar 5, 2021
Is Biden trying to tell us something? Or is it typical Bumbling Biden? He says in the video, Indians of American decent are taking over the country; you, my vice president, my speech writer.. I think he definitely has the 25th Amendment in his near future. Kackling Kamala is just frothing at the mouth waiting for the day!

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
Is Biden trying to tell us something? Or is it typical Bumbling Biden? He says in the video, Indians of American decent are taking over the country; you, my vice president, my speech writer.. I think he definitely has the 25th Amendment in his near future. Kackling Kamala is just frothing at the mouth waiting for the day!
HE'S YOUR VICE PRESIDENT AND YOU CAN HAVE HIM........YOU HAVE TO STOP SMOKING YOUR SHORTS

Reactions: Gigi26

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
The way I see it Biden is confused by Indians being from India from Native American Indians. 🙄

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Ah.....um.....oohhhhh.....that's right......for the MODERN DAY DEMONRAT.....this is.....just FINE....!!!!....this man is an ABOMINATION.....x 100.
I cant..... EVEN LOOK....at the guy....he is Sooooooooo MORALLY and ETHICALLY bankrupt....that even HILLLARY looks fine standing next to him....wait.....naw....they are BOTH CUT from the SAME....SOW'S skin.....that fell from the....PIT OF HELL.
I have...NO IDEA....how... WE THE PEOPLE....are going to SAVE THIS COUNTRY.....because it is....pretty much......sliding into.....GENERAL CHAOS......but...we damnit....can NOT WAIT....four MORE years.....because.....by then....IT WILL BE LONG GONE.....heaven...heaven.....heaven....heaven.....heaven.....HELP US.
The dogs are cool... but the rest 🤮😷

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Could you imagine all the people around the world they are showing this video to. America is the laughing stock of the world. Its disturbing to see what their doing to that old man. People are put in rest homes once things get this bad. Most of the staff biden is getting are pro ccp so their the ones pulling the strings. I believe the world is yet again being fooled by the chinese Communist. Why would we believe they would wait till 2049 the 100 year anniversary when they have can change the date too now. They will never have another oppurtunity to be in this postion. Theres to much going on and I think we dont push hard enough. Were being distracted with things like this when were the ones loosing our freedoms. If it was my guess, theres a plan by iran russia china and North Korea to attack all at the same time when our military is on stand down for their planned racist check. Idk it just sounds so easy to believe their not up to somethong else when they bullied that election from us not stole it but they took it and said what you gonna do. they covered windows so we couldnt see. the fbi isnt doing nothing about it. mike lindel has all the proof you need. question is. whats the whole point of the art of warfare if were always falling for planned distrations. maybe im thinking to hard

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat