Biden: The President of Human Trafficking

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I just read the headline....and MY HEAD EXPLODES...and oh.......this is how FIESTY I AM.....this afternoon i was at a local garden center......sitting in my car in the parking lot....just past the edge of rows and rows of flowers...a mother...with her child..a son....maybe 3 years old...was wandering around....looking at the flowers...her SON..????...I bet she didnt look for him...or even KNOW WHERE HE WAS FOR....3 to 4 minutes.....I was SHOCKED and ANGRY.....watching the complete LACK OF AWARENESS the mother....just...DID NOT HAVE...for her own child...so....I had enuf....I got outta my car...walked straight up to the mother....mind you....her son....was running around the parking lot.....so...I grabbed The son...walked up to the mother....and...JUST LET HER HAVE IT.....told her that I had been sitting in my car watching her....ABSOLUTE OBLIVION to her son....and was seconds away from calling 911....to...perhaps....SHAKE SOME SENSE into such a MORONIC....unaware mother.
..she was MAD.....of course ......because SHE really didnt understand what the 'big deal' was.....ALMOST LOST MY COOKIES AT THAT POINT.
so...the interaction ended with this sad mother....as she walked....hand in hand... with her 3 year old son......towards the end of the parking lot and into her car.
That little boy could have.....easily been....swept UP....into the arms of ANYONE......and GONE.....in seconds.
..all THAT TO SAY......when out and about....BE AWARE.....BE AWARE.....BE AWARE.....you NEVER know.....the LIFE YOU MIGHT SAVE....!!!!!!
...and mothers......keep your children....practically...GLUED TO YOUR SIDE....
ok....I'm done.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat