Biden to Offer Pathway to Citizenship for 11 Million Illegal Aliens in First Few Days in Office

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610832135436.png

Joe Biden plans to introduce legislation to Congress that would provide a pathway to citizenship for 11 million illegal aliens currently living in the US.

The Los Angeles Times reported:

During his first days in office, President-elect Joe Biden plans to send legislation to congress that would provide a pathway to citizenship for 11 million immigrants who are in the country without legal status.
Advertisement - story continues below

Biden’s legislation does not include money to support detention and deportation. Previous immigration bills passed under both Democratic and Republican administrations linked an expansion of immigration with stepped-up enforcement and security measures.
The bill would provide a shorter pathway to citizenship for people with Temporary Protected Status, for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) recipients and likely also for certain frontline essential workers, vast numbers of whom are immigrants.
Biden’s proposal would be the most sweeping and comprehensive immigration package since President Reagan’s in 1986 Immigrants would become eligible for legal permanent residence after 5 years and wait 3 more years for U.S. citizenship.
Read the full report from the Los Angeles Times here.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Was this in Biden's Manifesto for Election ? ? ?
MANIFESTO for Election...are you kidding me.....he was in HIS BASEMENT the WHOLE TIME....I spoke with a REAL INSIDER into all things WICKED BIDEN et el......and he said that there was absolutely NO NEED for BIDEN to EVER EVER EVER campaign...or...in reality....SPEAK TO VOTERS......because the BIDEN EVIL CONGLOMERATE knew...all along....that the voting machines and the whole voting system WAS RIGGED....it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE to those inside the BIDEN EVIL CONGLOMERATE that HE....Satans spone....was going to WIN....REGARDLESS......they...literally didnt HAVE to do a damn thing...but play the shell game to those MORONS stupid enuf to believe that BIDEN was actually REAL ....HONEST.....and trustworthy....who are these MORONS WHO THOT THAT.....68 million of em....my neighbors...my nephew and his wife.....even blind lemmings in my church...GOD FORBID....but..here's the deal...too bad.....WE THE PEOPLE...broke their algorithms and blew that little evil plan up in their EVIL FACES.
I cannot get over just how EVIL EVIL EVIL these people are.........the scary part.....the REAL SCARY PART......68 million Americans didnt SEE anything WRONG with the man.....as they used....their ONE PRECIOUS VOTE......THEIR ONE PRECIOUS PRECIOUS VOTE...to usher in the biggest EVIL CABEL in our countrys history....We are DOOMED if this doesnt get FIXED.....FIXED.....FIXED.....GOD SAVE US....GOD SAVE US.....GOD SAVE US............

Reactions: Clarke-Connolly

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 571

Joe Biden plans to introduce legislation to Congress that would provide a pathway to citizenship for 11 million illegal aliens currently living in the US.

The Los Angeles Times reported:

Read the full report from the Los Angeles Times here.

Attachments

• OMG - 1 - JPEG.jpg
    OMG - 1 - JPEG.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 47

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
MANIFESTO for Election...are you kidding me.....he was in HIS BASEMENT the WHOLE TIME....I spoke with a REAL INSIDER into all things WICKED BIDEN et el......and he said that there was absolutely NO NEED for BIDEN to EVER EVER EVER campaign...or...in reality....SPEAK TO VOTERS......because the BIDEN EVIL CONGLOMERATE knew...all along....that the voting machines and the whole voting system WAS RIGGED....it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE to those inside the BIDEN EVIL CONGLOMERATE that HE....Satans spone....was going to WIN....REGARDLESS......they...literally didnt HAVE to do a damn thing...but play the shell game to those MORONS stupid enuf to believe that BIDEN was actually REAL ....HONEST.....and trustworthy....who are these MORONS WHO THOT THAT.....68 million of em....my neighbors...my nephew and his wife.....even blind lemmings in my church...GOD FORBID....but..here's the deal...too bad.....WE THE PEOPLE...broke their algorithms and blew that little evil plan up in their EVIL FACES.
I cannot get over just how EVIL EVIL EVIL these people are.........the scary part.....the REAL SCARY PART......68 million Americans didnt SEE anything WRONG with the man.....as they used....their ONE PRECIOUS VOTE......THEIR ONE PRECIOUS PRECIOUS VOTE...to usher in the biggest EVIL CABEL in our countrys history....We are DOOMED if this doesnt get FIXED.....FIXED.....FIXED.....GOD SAVE US....GOD SAVE US.....GOD SAVE US............
Wait...wait...I just wrote this above.....I HAVE to make a correction.......when I hear people say that Biden WON......my blood boils and turns into red JELLY......BIDEN DIDNT WIN ANYTHING...HE DIDNT WIN SQUAT.......because....typically.....if working under a system of real checks and balances (which is NOW GONE in America)...but lets say that we actually had a system of checks and balances.....a WIN is legitimized by points or numbers or a system of over and under.....NONE OF THAT TOOK PLACE....there was absolutely ZIP...ZERO....NONE...NO LEGAL counting of legitimacy...so...NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER...will I EVER EVER EVER..... SAY...that.....Biden...the EVIL MAN from HELL.... WON.....this election.....because...it was STOLEN.....yet.....those 65 million Americans..,evidently...are just fine with it.....partly because they dont BELIEVE it was STOLEN....and they really believe THE EVIL SICK MAN WON......OH.....pa leeeeeezzzzz.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat