Biden Transition Team Concerned About assassination attempt by National Guard Trump Loyalists

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Although an assassination of Biden, Kamala et al would be satisfying and karmically well-deserved, much more satisfying would be the legal path to their demise: seeing them refused entry to the White House, arrested, and tried in military court under UCMJ. Then execution by hanging or firing squad. Gen. McInerney should be presiding.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
False flag anyone?

I thought all the military ballots were for you Joe, why are you afraid of your own supporters?

...what a crock....PS Mr. VOTER-FRAUD is NOT EVER going to be my President.

Attachments

• BIDEN -   #46 - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg
    BIDEN - #46 - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 83

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ah....pity...pity...why in the world would our men in the military do that...I mean...I thought...they were THE BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.....well....Damn RIGHT....they are THE BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.....YOU are DAMN RIGHT that those men...who fought and LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES for OUR FREEDOM......who fought back the NAZIS and the all the evil pointed at this nation.....would FEEL THIS WAY.......there are 75 MILLION people who.....I believe......would HOLD THE DAMN GUN.....and insert a huge round of bullets just for that moment....in all reality.....that is the WAY THEY FEEL..(and please people...I'm not advocating they shoot the EVIL BASTARD).......but....they are professional...God fearing men .....who are sworn....to PROTECT.
I think we can ALL UNDERSTAND their conflicted feelings......but to strip them of their bullets is a little much....we are SOOOO FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE in ALICE in WONDERLAND....I think I'm going to start setting out a damn TEA SET....swing open my white picketed gate....open my front door.....boil the water....and wait for the neighborhood BUNNIES and SQUIRRELS to gather in my breakfast room.....!!!!!!!!.....Geezz....CRAY CRAY WORLD IS SOOOOOOOO UPON US....I think I want to hop a ride to the space station for a little reprieve...!!!!

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Biden will need another Army to Protect him from the American Military = = Joe Biden probably has contacts with the Chinese for that !
If he had a brain in his head (I know) he would most fear his own party. Pretty sure they are his greatest security threat. We joked about what drugs they gave him on his good days. Maybe we have it backwards. Maybe they needed the days prior to debate to detox him.

Matter of fact, they will probably frame Trump when they do execute him.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Ah....pity...pity...why in the world would our men in the military do that...I mean...I thought...they were THE BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.....well....Damn RIGHT....they are THE BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.....YOU are DAMN RIGHT that those men...who fought and LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES for OUR FREEDOM......who fought back the NAZIS and the all the evil pointed at this nation.....would FEEL THIS WAY.......there are 75 MILLION people who.....I believe......would HOLD THE DAMN GUN.....and insert a huge round of bullets just for that moment....in all reality.....that is the WAY THEY FEEL..(and please people...I'm not advocating they shoot the EVIL BASTARD).......but....they are professional...God fearing men .....who are sworn....to PROTECT.
I think we can ALL UNDERSTAND their conflicted feelings......but to strip them of their bullets is a little much....we are SOOOO FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE in ALICE in WONDERLAND....I think I'm going to start setting out a damn TEA SET....swing open my white picketed gate....open my front door.....boil the water....and wait for the neighborhood BUNNIES and SQUIRRELS to gather in my breakfast room.....!!!!!!!!.....Geezz....CRAY CRAY WORLD IS SOOOOOOOO UPON US....I think I want to hop a ride to the space station for a little reprieve...!!!!
Well stated! Wowser.

Reactions: SixGunOutlaw

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The vast majority of Americans did not want to fight the “Nazis” btw. Term coined not by them, themselves. It isn’t “Nazis” who have turned this world into a shithole but the communists. And they are two opposite peoples. Not to pick on words or whatnot, but people really need to study history, especially the Bolsheviks, since they still live and control this world nowadays. It was them and their kin that instituted communism into China And are doing it worldwide. Lockdowns = communism. Mask wearing = communism. Loss of freedom of speech = communism. Not being able to work = communism. Small businesses lost = communism. Not Being able to go to school = communism. Media promoting false propaganda = communism. And who was it that said, “It doesn’t matter who votes, it is those who count the votes that matter?” It was stated by a full fledged communist.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
Democrats- want protection, don’t want protection, everyone is out to get them. Gee because they have attacked everyone and everything for 4 years? That would make one paranoid. He needs to get a grip. He is not mentally strong enough to be president.

Jan 15, 2021
Although an assassination of Biden, Kamala et al would be satisfying and karmically well-deserved, much more satisfying would be the legal path to their demise: seeing them refused entry to the White House, arrested, and tried in military court under UCMJ. Then execution by hanging or firing squad. Gen. McInerney should be presiding.
Sidney Powell presiding

Lydia724

Jan 14, 2021
Michigan
As long as they can't get freed.
It

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat