Biden Was Completely Lost in Texas Yesterday (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Via Grant Stinchfield - Joe Biden was completely lost in Texas on Friday. He traveled to the Lone Star State with his wife but even she couldn't rescue him from himself.

1614461663117.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

Via Grant Stinchfield - Joe Biden was completely lost in Texas on Friday. He traveled to the Lone Star State with his wife but even she couldn't rescue him from himself.

View attachment 2397
I dont know HOW TO RESPOND.....I want to feel sorry for the guy....but damnit...he is lucid enuf to know.....in SHORT moments...that he IS the PRESIDENT....and i am completely confident...that...HE KNOWS HE STOLE THE ELECTION....wouldn't it be great if....'under his OWN INFLUENCE'....which is pathetic....he ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE STOLE THE ELECTION from TRUMP.....now....THAT would be a crisis worth praying for...
..the people that surround this CLOWN...including....and MORE SPECIFICALLY....HIS WIFE...are beyond EVIL....isnt it the role of a wife to CARE FOR....her spouse....I wouldn't be SHOCKED IF SHE WANTED this POWER GRAB MORE THAN ....the clown himself....because...the optics appear that way....
.....this has been THEIR PLAN from the beginning......and.....we are DOOMED.....IF THERE is no DIVINE INTERVENTION .....

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I dont know HOW TO RESPOND.....I want to feel sorry for the guy....but damnit...he is lucid enuf to know.....in SHORT moments...that he IS the PRESIDENT....and i am completely confident...that...HE KNOWS HE STOLE THE ELECTION....wouldn't it be great if....'under his OWN INFLUENCE'....which is pathetic....he ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE STOLE THE ELECTION from TRUMP.....now....THAT would be a crisis worth praying for...
..the people that surround this CLOWN...including....and MORE SPECIFICALLY....HIS WIFE...are beyond EVIL....isnt it the role of a wife to CARE FOR....her spouse....I wouldn't be SHOCKED IF SHE WANTED this POWER GRAB MORE THAN ....the clown himself....because...the optics appear that way....
.....this has been THEIR PLAN from the beginning......and.....we are DOOMED.....IF THERE is no DIVINE INTERVENTION .....
We will probably be the witnesses of them destroying each other! I do relish the thought of Divine Intervention immediately followed by a Nationwide Spiritual Awakening! So So Possible!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, I cringe almost as much as when I'd see him sniffing and kissing little girls, as they struggled to get away. Both make me extremely uncomfortable.
I shouldn't say this, but I could really hurt him pretty quickly if i was anywhere near him while he did those things! Making sure that the children wouldn't see it as best I could. Not sure that we could make it behind the shed in time, where he said that he would take President Trump!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I shouldn't say this, but I could really hurt him pretty quickly if i was anywhere near him while he did those things! Making sure that the children wouldn't see it as best I could. Not sure that we could make it behind the shed in time, where he said that he would take President Trump!
OMG! I'm cracking up! You wonder how those parents could stand there and watch that, without taking him out!!

R

Renegade

We will probably be the witnesses of them destroying each other! I do relish the thought of Divine Intervention immediately followed by a Nationwide Spiritual Awakening! So So Possible!
Did Biden not already admit that the DemonCRATS had the greatest election fraud organization ever? Until Article 25 is used he can’t hide behind dementia as an excuse. He is a crazy man and The President.....his wife knows everything. Can she be held accountable since she basically helped him in and out of the basement, dressed him, prepped him for his empty rally, steered him in the right direction unless she too was lost!

I have been wondering who has the launch 🚀 codes? Joe or Jill? This entire situation has gotten way crazy! Jill is a Doctor, does this give anyone any confidence? Me neither, I looked up her Degree.... pretty sure it’s a Doctorate in Elementary Education.....nothing wrong with a accomplished educator, but she doesn’t strike me as one capable of making a critical decision

I really cannot believe the Military hasn’t stepped in since the SCOTUS has failed. What happened to their oaths to defend the Country and the constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Some people with Alzheimer's and associated aphasia unconsciously cough to "cover" their speech issues. It's one of the "tells". He's about mid-stage.
Truly Sad, but He Must change his ways before it's too late for America and for himself! Wouldn't it be Great if he allowed the Good Lord into his life and made a public profession of Faith in Jesus Christ right in front of the MSM for ALL TO SEE, asking us to forgive Him? Talk about Evil heads exploding! Pray, it is Very Possible!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
It's beyond my comprehention! I only saw 1 parent attempt to disengage him from their child when he was fondling her. We mustn't offend him, you know! I wasn't raised to start a conflict, I was raised to address it!
Well actually dip stick....I wasnt raised to start battles either....but....that's NOT TO SAY....that GOD didnt give me a.... 'feisty.....watch out'....sort of STRONG personality...because....oh...thank God....he DID GIVE ME ONE....here's a sidebar that's funny....my parents took me to a child physiologist when I was 3-4...because I was sooooo much more... stronger willed.... than my two older siblings...they didnt quite know what to do with me...because sibling #1....sibling #2...were DOCILE....compared to me....the child SHRINK told my father that..I was...ONE STRONG WILLED LITTLE COOKIE....and that...in order to shape my 'will'....my father had to NEVER BACK DOWN....and needed to....figuratively...'sit on me'......he did....I survived.....didnt end up in federal prison....and STILL TODAY....will dance circles around my older sibs...it is A M A Z I N G....how parents can produce offspring that are so vastly different from each other.....it appears they could...easily...have come from different solar systems...!!!!!!....

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Did Biden not already admit that the DemonCRATS had the greatest election fraud organization ever? Until Article 25 is used he can’t hid behind dementia as an excuse. He is a crazy man and The President.....his wife knows everything. Can she be held accountable since she basically helped him in and out of the basement, dressed him, prepped him for his empty rally, steered him in the right direction unless she too was lost!

I have been wondering who has the launch 🚀 codes? Joe or Jill? This entire situation has gotten way crazy! Jill is a Doctor, does this give anyone any confidence? Me neither, I looked up her Degree.... pretty sure it’s a Doctorate in Elementary Education.....nothing wrong with a accomplished educator, but she doesn’t strike me as one capable of making a critical decision

I really cannot believe the Military hasn’t stepped in since the SCOTUS has failed. What happened to their oaths to defend the Country and the constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies?
You're right and it is one Big Chaotic Mass Confusion Mess isn't it? Can't help but make you wonder who is in Control here? That's what Satan does, he causes Mass confusion, Chaos and is the Great Deceiver! We Pray for God's protection during these Trying Times and Thank Him in Advance for What He is Going to Do! He Promises Never to Leave us or Forsake Us and we only need to have the Faith of the tiny mustard seed to move Huge Obstacles from our Path. So let's ALL Hold on to that Promise!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Well actually dip stick....I wasnt raised to start battles either....but....that's NOT TO SAY....that GOD didnt give me a.... 'feisty.....watch out'....sort of STRONG personality...because....oh...thank God....he DID GIVE ME ONE....here's a sidebar that's funny....my parents took me to a child physiologist when I was 3-4...because I was sooooo much more... stronger willed.... than my two older siblings...they didnt quite know what to do with me...because sibling #1....sibling #2...were DOCILE....compared to me....the child SHRINK told my father that..I was...ONE STRONG WILLED LITTLE COOKIE....and that...in order to shape my 'will'....my father had to NEVER BACK DOWN....and needed to....figuratively...'sit on me'......he did....I survived.....didnt end up in federal prison....and STILL TODAY....will dance circles around my older sibs...it is A M A Z I N G....how parents can produce offspring that are so vastly different from each other.....it appears they could...easily...have come from different solar systems...!!!!!!....
Yes, I definitely recognize the Strong will in your postings! That's a Good Trait to have along with a Big Heart and Hopefully pass each one on to your Children. I experienced Similar things growing up with an older sister and a younger brother, that's right the middle child. 😳Everyone is So Happy when the first child arrives right, then Me and then Wow, the Baby of the family arrives! At least I was the Comidian/Clown of the 3 kids, which may have just been some type of Emotional, psychological response of being in the middle! Ha! We've always been a close family and often joke about, what we thought was favoritism by our parents while growing up. Yes, we are totally different people also, but that's what makes it nice! Especially when I win most of the arguements! 🙂

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat