Biden's Border malfeasance is jeopardizing our national security, public health and economic security. These are impeachable offenses!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

wtc49

Feb 20, 2021
DePere,WI
Why do we have so many worthless republicans. Articles of impeachment should be drafted to take out Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Shumer. All are a cancer to this republic, and need to be excised from public office. I know we don't have the votes, but daily pressure and constant agitation to expose what they are doing to our republic needs to be beaten like a drum,and the American patriots need to be encouraged to start a constant onslaught of emails and phone calls to their representatives encouraging them to get nasty and fight the evil that has been unleashed upon us!

Reactions: NvEric

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Why do we have so many worthless republicans. Articles of impeachment should be drafted to take out Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Shumer. All are a cancer to this republic, and need to be excised from public office. I know we don't have the votes, but daily pressure and constant agitation to expose what they are doing to our republic needs to be beaten like a drum,and the American patriots need to be encouraged to start a constant onslaught of emails and phone calls to their representatives encouraging them to get nasty and fight the evil that has been unleashed upon us!
I Believe they Are DemonRats that Ran on the Republican Ticket! The Swamp Is Deep and Wide and Will Take Some Time To Drain. There Are Many Emails and Calls Going Out, But Many is Never Enough! I Agree that We Need to Get Nasty and Fight Harder In this Battle Between Good 😇and Evil.👹

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I Believe they Are DemonRats that Ran on the Republican Ticket! The Swamp Is Deep and Wide and Will Take Some Time To Drain. There Are Many Emails and Calls Going Out, But Many is Never Enough! I Agree that We Need to Get Nasty and Fight Harder In this Battle Between Good 😇and Evil.👹
And, my friend that's where Non-Violent Action is necessary. To deploy an army is needed these days, but not with firearms, just arms - the arms of the many who will stand and be seen - stand and be heard - Stand and be counted as a force, a legal force for Change.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat