Bill Gates Collaborated With China Genomics Firm Mining Americans' Data

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I will not....I will not....I will not....get that vaccine....I'm NOT GOING TO drink the KOOLAID...I was shoping this afternoon and actually saw a lady whose car was COMPLETELY...inside and the doors covered in plastic...she...herself....about 17,000 masks and looked like a complete fool.
'They'...these elite bombastic EVIL men from SPACE....have created a platform...that is giving them.... their.... DREAM DATA REACH....when you see Bill and Melinda Gates interviewed....their shifting ORA and their oh....LYING EYES....makes me want to RUN...A THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE.
there is a local school who have...now...required....DOUBLE MASKING....for everyone.....
For a virus...that has a survival rate of 99.8% of the general populus......THIS IS COMPLETE MADNESS...and...I'm not drinking their idiocy.
..if I were to get the virus....end up in the hospital....on a vent....then end up dying....my SALVATION and destination after death...IS SECURE...so...whoop de doo....I get to GO TO HEAVEN.......OH HAPPY DAY.!!!!!!!!!
..like the mantra goes.....BILL GATES is EVIL...!!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I will not....I will not....I will not....get that vaccine....I'm NOT GOING TO drink the KOOLAID...I was shoping this afternoon and actually saw a lady whose car was COMPLETELY...inside and the doors covered in plastic...she...herself....about 17,000 masks and looked like a complete fool.
'They'...these elite bombastic EVIL men from SPACE....have created a platform...that is giving them.... their.... DREAM DATA REACH....when you see Bill and Melinda Gates interviewed....their shifting ORA and their oh....LYING EYES....makes me want to RUN...A THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE.
there is a local school who have...now...required....DOUBLE MASKING....for everyone.....
For a virus...that has a survival rate of 99.8% of the general populus......THIS IS COMPLETE MADNESS...and...I'm not drinking their idiocy.
..if I were to get the virus....end up in the hospital....on a vent....then end up dying....my SALVATION and destination after death...IS SECURE...so...whoop de doo....I get to GO TO HEAVEN.......OH HAPPY DAY.!!!!!!!!!
..like the mantra goes.....BILL GATES is EVIL...!!!!
There YA GO!!!!👍👍👍👍

Reactions: YankeeMan

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat