Bill Gates Surprised Over “Crazy Conspiracy Theories” About Him and Dr. Fauci

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Bill Gates: Do people really believe that stuff? We’re going to have to get educated about this over the next year and understand how does it change people’s behavior, how should we have minimized this either working with the social media companies or explaining what we are up to in a better way.

Reuters reported:

In an interview with Reuters, Gates said the millions of online posts and “crazy conspiracy theories” about him and about top U.S. infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci had likely taken hold in part because of the combination of a frightening viral pandemic and the rise of social media.
Advertisement - story continues below

“Nobody would have predicted that I and Dr. Fauci would be so prominent in these really evil theories,” Gates said.
“I’m very surprised by that. I hope it goes away.”.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Don’t be surprised, BillyBob. It’s not going away until you go away. We may not be rich like you but we see right through you and Fauci and your satanic “plans” to “help” humanity.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Don’t be surprised, BillyBob. It’s not going away until you go away. We may not be rich like you but we see right through you and Fauci and your satanic “plans” to “help” humanity.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.
If I did a rant I'd get turned off.

Reactions: Gary Shoup and DWB

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Here some studying;

Zoe/Felicia16

Jan 31, 2021
Bill Gates: Do people really believe that stuff? We’re going to have to get educated about this over the next year and understand how does it change people’s behavior, how should we have minimized this either working with the social media companies or explaining what we are up to in a better way.

Reuters reported:

Bill Gates is a lair who is trying to cover up what the media has actually found out about him. He is probably not making money off the Caronavirus but with the wealth he has he is getting involved in eventually getting some type of vaccine that will control the population of the world. He is going to start with
Africa because he feels the people are worthless there. ThEN he will work on other countries including America! When he tries to cover up any propaganda you can see right through him. He is not very good at trying to explain what the media is talking about and like China propaganda he is so phony it is
pathetic especially coming from a so-called GENIUS!!!!
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WATCHING YOU BILL GATES! WE ARE AHEAD OF YOUR GAME!!!!!!

NotaChinaman

Jan 15, 2021

Any vaccine Billy boy proposes should be tested on him, Groping Joe, democrats and the Chinese

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
I've seen videos of him talking about over population etc., as well as tracking. So I guess he hasn't done very well brainwashing enough pepole thru "social media". I wouldn't get within 10 miles of thaat vaccine. Not now - not 5 years from now. Gates is evil and a
LAIR and so is Fauci.

vsmccaleb

Jan 14, 2021
Well you are connected will World Reset ,
or One World Order . Which pretty much explains it all. I will never take something that is part of Word Reset !!! Don’t worry you ok unless its true , if you are lying it will be exposed!

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

lochs1313

Jan 15, 2021

Reuters reported:

Me thinks he protests too much . . .

CupidsCowgirl64

Jan 13, 2021
ObamaWuhan-1.png

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
I found this;

And;

When WHO faked a Pandemic
An exclusive report by GreatGameIndia revealed how in 2009 WHO prematurely declared ‘swine flu’ a pandemic which resulted in a surge of vaccine orders. The rich and affluent nations were quick to purchase the vaccines for their people. Ironically, most deaths occurred not in Europe but in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
And;

When WHO faked a Pandemic
An exclusive report by GreatGameIndia revealed how in 2009 WHO prematurely declared ‘swine flu’ a pandemic which resulted in a surge of vaccine orders. The rich and affluent nations were quick to purchase the vaccines for their people. Ironically, most deaths occurred not in Europe but in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

DARN STRAIGHT....and PS Bill Gates' "KING'S NEW CLOTHES" aren't fooling anyone...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat