Bill Gates Wants 'Global Government' To Institute International Lockdowns

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

psychicvoice

Sep 25, 2021
Its all about money gates wants money hes funded it will get kickbacks from the shots and vaccines then he keeps funding more viruses to make more vaccines its all about money follow the money!!!!

Reactions: NvEric

UpLateAgain

Jun 23, 2021
Even this guy says our requirement to follow the dictates of the WHO would be a result of a new treaty.... which he says Biden supports.... and he seems to think that Biden supporting it makes a difference. All Biden supporting it means is Biden will ask the Senate's Advice and Consent... to which the majority of the Senate would respond, "Let's Go Brandon!" Treaties mean nothing in law in the US if a 2/3 supermajority of the Senate doesn't ratify them.

And we have two not too distant examples of people getting all panicky over a treaty being considered by the president, but NOT ratified by the Senate. Bill Clinton actually signed the Tokyo Climate Change Accords. The Senate never even discussed it, and NOTHING ever resulted as a result. His signatureon the treaty meant NOTHING without the Senate's ratification. Also, Barack Obama was considering signing the UN arms treaty, that supposedly would have required gun confiscation in the US. The Senate told him not to bother, because it was not even going to be an item of discussion. And even if the Senate had agreed and ratified it, the courts would have killed it because treaties can no more violate the Constitution than legislation can. General gun confiscation will require a Constitutional Amendment that nullifies the Second Amendment, and there is simply no other way it can be done. Not by legislation, and not by treaty.

The Founders were only about a hundred times smarter than the liberal clowns who think they can find cute ways to get away with violating out rights.

Reactions: NvEric

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Bill Gates is on the autism spectrum. I don’t care how much money he has……..he’s a sociopath and has no business dictating ANY rules and regulations for the masses.
Vee, Gates & all the globalist oligarchs are genocidal maniacs drunk on power. They will spend eternity in hell if they don't repent, but that fact won't prevent them from murdering & enslaving billions before they die and meet satan. We the People must rise up and end this tyranny before it is too late. The yet unanswered question is do we have the will to risk everything for that needed goal?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
We the People must rise up and end this tyranny before it is too late.
Agreed !
However, except for the individual, it's never too late.
The yet unanswered question is do we have the will to risk everything for that needed goal?
I do, but confidence, in others filling my gap if I should go down, is lacking.
However, decisions to take action has not stopped me before.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Bill Gates is on the autism spectrum. I don’t care how much money he has……..he’s a sociopath and has no business dictating ANY rules and regulations for the masses.

yes, I said that about biilgoat he rocks when stressed, he reads like a nerd.

what happens is the brain compensates, and some forms of intelligence can follow, though rarely balanced.

maybe thats why his dad wanted abortions so bad...maybe dealling with billy was a challenge.

in any event, no normal person thinks its ok to release mosquitos to carry AMYTHING to unsuspecting human beings....

good bad or indifferent, that is not informed consent.

the fact that the idea delights him....tells us all we need to know.

like the old Star Trek episode, where the kid is toying with the humans, and his high powered entity parents have to stop him...as to him, humans are just like flies meant to be roasted for fun.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the only problem, is he is not stupid...I get why this doc thinks so, but anyone with that amount of maney and power is not entirely stupid...and therein lies the rub.

his best statement regarded software...
that where Bill is at...he thinks a human virus is like a computer virus, just write a new line of code...

but even with computers thats not true, one line of new code can interfere with countless other apps...which is why Quality Assurance takes weeks or months for every rewrite...

and with humans, one switch, 2 proteins in one line of the DNA/RNA code and the ripples go out for hundreds, thousands of codons,

they are all interconnected. billygoat just doesn't get that. He should have stuck with soup kitchens,
illusions of grandeur is what got us here. He is one sick puppy.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat