Bill Maher: This Is Why People Hate Democrats

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
better video clip 2 with meathead - think it was his DAD that wrote the show & nicked named him meathead was PERFECT anti this anti that suppose to be an intelligent being yet he has a problem with those not vaxed walking around without masks Bill asks WHHHHhhyy
a non meathead would of recognized by now - masks harm - seclusion did not help -and peeps vaxed still getting the covid
ME I'm Just Anti STUPID

Reactions: Sherrieleep

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Every once in a while....Maher SPEAKS THE TRUTH.....it slips out.....I wonder if he is allowed...this summer....to freely enjoy the BS Hamptons.... without boos and people doxing him.... he better watch it....because he is going to get ousted by his liberal pinko commie buddies....!!!!!!

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
"this is why people hate Democrats"

cognitive dissonance alert--
but I thought conservatives were a tiny minority and everyone else thought like Dems? To make a point about one of their anti-white campaigns they accidentally let slip that NONE of their horseshit is popular. None of it.
And that in turn leads us back to Election 2020 and Biden's landslide "win".

Reactions: tj3250

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat