BILL O'REILLY OCTOBER 19 , 2021 VIDEO == GUEST DONALD TRUMP TALKS ABOUT ANTHONY FAUCI IS A GOOD GUY == PUSHING THE COVID-19 VACCINES IS GOOD

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
BILL O'REILLY OCTOBER 19 , 2021 VIDEO == GUEST DONALD TRUMP TALKS ABOUT ANTHONY FAUCI IS A GOOD GUY == PUSHING THE COVID-19 VACCINES IS GOOD =======================================

• Sad
Reactions: Carol2021

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
BILL O'REILLY OCTOBER 19 , 2021 VIDEO == GUEST DONALD TRUMP TALKS ABOUT ANTHONY FAUCI IS A GOOD GUY == PUSHING THE COVID-19 VACCINES IS GOOD =======================================

ATTN: STEVE BANNON, DONALD TRUMP

"he [fauci] has been there a long time"

WHAT??? are you kidding me? what happened to 'draining the swamp'!!! what does that have to do with the price of tea in china???

I am really pissed to hear YOU [Trump] say 'well he's been there a long time'. YES! SO THEY NEEDED TO GO...THEY ARE THE PROBLEM! RINO's DINO's and DIRTBAGS!!!...This is why YOU [Trump} got done a lot less than you should have, YOU removed NO ONE from the 'SWAMP' You PROMISED to drain the swamp, but when you got in, you didn't get rid of anyone. So now I am questioning my past support, and I feel like a complete idiot for ever HOPING that here we finally had someone real. But it was all fake wasn't it? I was duped yet again by yet another
politician who made promises they didn't keep because of cowardice; because they just wanted the power and fame, and to be a part of the global elite good ole boys.
Mr. Trump...you just lost my vote for 2024...because now it is clear to me that nothing will ever change in D.C., you are all liars, kissing each others butt, and stealing from the hard working poor.
Seriously...we are supposed to be so thankful for the job creations, for jobs that pay nothing
and have no benefits, meanwhile
YOU concerned yourself with the likes of fauci and milley and God knows how many others that should have been booted out the door, and all of whom have the pay and benefits that 10 regular workers could not earn in a lifetime!!
I thought YOU related to the working man, but you don't. YOU, like all the rest, really don't have a clue. All of you, maybe even Steve Bannon, who knows, have
perpetrated a fraud on Americans as I see it. You can't even ADMIT that the vaccine is not safe because of the lack of studies and failure to require safety first. Yes, there appeared to be and emergency. But long ago it came to light that it was not an emergency, at which point emergency status and vaccine pushing should have stopped. But what are YOU doing?? YOU are supporting the elite liars who are taking the dirt from right under our feet and burying us. America First ?? Yeah sure. No. Its money first. Its power first. Its f**king China first...
screw the 2020 election...screw the 2024 election...I DON"T CARE ANYMORE...America is gone...all of you put it up for sale to line your pockets...all the games YOU play are just "THEATER"...the opium for the masses... to keep us occupied while YOU and THEY erode our ability to survive, steal our freedom, and give the USA to the world for total destruction.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat