Black Conservative Patriot Report Cancelled on YouTube.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021
Anyone watch Black Conservative Patriot on YouTube? He has a huge channel but YouTube is trying to cancel him. He’s a super smart economist Deplorable. Steve should have him on. He’s launching his own news website March 1.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Anyone watch Black Conservative Patriot on YouTube? He has a huge channel but YouTube is trying to cancel him. He’s a super smart economist Deplorable. Steve should have him on. He’s launching his own news website March 1.
post details on his new site....when available....have watched from time to time...big thanks for posting this.

Reactions: Jessica RubyRuger

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Hard battle because YouTube holds all the cards and controls the table and can change the rules at will. Trump may be the only person to put a stop to that but first you have to get him back. TRUMP has a score to settle with Twitter, FaceBook and YouTube. Go to Rumble instead.

MagaStopTheCensors.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessica RubyRuger

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021
Hard battle because YouTube holds all the cards and controls the table and can change the rules at will. Trump may be the only person to put a stop to that but first you have to get him back. TRUMP has a score to settle with Twitter, FaceBook and YouTube. Go to Rumble instead.

View attachment 2136
I think he’s starting his own news website in March. I’m not sure why he doesn’t go to rumble. A lot of creators haven’t made the move, what’s so bad about rumble.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat