Black Dad DISMANTLES Critical Race Theory in Minutes, School Board Goes Silent

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

This dad is a hero!

1623969262813.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I ammmmmmmmm IN LOVE....with this MAN.....PUT THIS MAN ON THE ROAD.....put this man on the road....SPLASH THIS MAN.....E V E R Y W H E R E....!!!!!!!.....EVERYWHERE....he has NOW BECOME.....the POSTER DAD for anti CRT...!!!!!...
BEAUTIFUL.
BRILLIANT.
BOLD.
and.
BREATHTAKING.
....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Now this is a Man, a real adult Man, who’s earned my respect!

I want to know, meet, and shake this dad’s hand for having the courage to fight the school boards who are allowing teachers to push their Marxists institutionalization on children..

If this madness is allowed to continue school board representatives will be feeling the butt ends of our rifles...soon!

Fight On!

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
I LOVE this man too. WOW.....he should go "on the road". Maybe Bannon can have him on the show. Can someone tell me "how" to get this clip on an email, so I can send it to "my people" I have a list of about 30 people now that I send information to. I'm "somewhat" computer- technically challenged. I've never done twitter. I HATE Facebook, and mostly stopped using it several years ago. Now that we know that Suckabuck (as Mike Lindell calls him) is corrupt, I will never use it again.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Look on You Tube for the Video of the Guilford County Board Meeting where Lt Gov Robinson (then just a citizen) Unloaded a salvo on the Board.
This propelled to become our Lt. Gov.
I LOVE THIS MAN.......LOVVVEEEEEEE......These STRONG STRONG Black men in their communities are FIGHTING against madness......MADNESS.......those of us who live in the suburbs....who drive THRU these communities that this ELEVATED... MASTER OF COMMON SENSE...talks about...have NO IDEA....NO FRIGGIN IDEA...of the struggles and the EVIL that these dear sweet people are up against.....and then....we have a commander in chief who is RACIST TO HIS CORE.....and who does NOTHING.....NOTHING.....NOTHING to elevate these struggling communities .....and to give them a ray of sunshine.
I FRIGGIN WANT TRUMP BACK......and so do the black and Hispanic communities.....!!!!!!
and....LT.GOV Robinson.....you deserve EVERY EVERY KUDOS coming your way......!!!!!!
....Dang....I love STRONG ALPHA MEN....they are BEAUTIFUL and DARING and are..... sweet reminders......of ...... just how God scooped out the FOUNDATIONS of the world....and set that foundation...to be expressively CULTIVATED and WATERED...by GIANT MEN...such as THIS....!!!!!!!!

Joserizal

Jan 28, 2021
Amen to all the comments above! I am an American first and foremost. No hyphens. I was born overseas but through the grace of God my parents immigrated to this country LEGALLY! One of my cherished document is one stating that I am a citizen of the United States. As I watched this gentleman destroy the racist CRT in that school board meeting, I applauded. I applauded because my family did not need the handouts, the need of " the big hearted liberal white race" to make sure the "little brown brother" can get ahead and not be held down by racists. No my parents instilled in us effort, goal-setting and self-responsibility. They did this with their 12 children. My father became a union Master Electrician. My mother taught school and earned three Masters degree. Of the the 12 kids. Two earned doctorates. Two earned masters degree. Eight earned their bachelors degree. My mom said when we arrived in this country she had $20 dollars in her pocket. That was back in the 1958. From the 12 we have lawyers, engineers, a counselor, teachers, business owners and a clergyman. This is what the American dream is about. No one gives it to you. You earn it! That is why I hate this Critical Race Theory. It makes a mockery of this great country. It makes a mockery of the hope that one can achieve a better life if one was willing to put the effort. It makes a mockery of the truth that the color of your skin determines your success or failure in life. It makes a mockery of the millions like the gentleman "schooling" the school board that he did it through work, perseverance and belief that he could. That is what we need to teach our children. That America is about hope and success if you want it, fight for it, and willing to pay the price to reach it. My parents wanted that American dream for their children. That is what I want our country to teach OUR children now and future generations. The future is in your hands. Regardless of who you are, you can do it!

Ann Inquirer

Feb 12, 2021
I LOVE this man too. WOW.....he should go "on the road". Maybe Bannon can have him on the show. Can someone tell me "how" to get this clip on an email, so I can send it to "my people" I have a list of about 30 people now that I send information to. I'm "somewhat" computer- technically challenged. I've never done twitter. I HATE Facebook, and mostly stopped using it several years ago. Now that we know that Suckabuck (as Mike Lindell calls him) is corrupt, I will never use it again.
Click into the video itself on Rumble. Copy its URL. Paste the URL into your email.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Amen to all the comments above! I am an American first and foremost. No hyphens. I was born overseas but through the grace of God my parents immigrated to this country LEGALLY! One of my cherished document is one stating that I am a citizen of the United States. As I watched this gentleman destroy the racist CRT in that school board meeting, I applauded. I applauded because my family did not need the handouts, the need of " the big hearted liberal white race" to make sure the "little brown brother" can get ahead and not be held down by racists. No my parents instilled in us effort, goal-setting and self-responsibility. They did this with their 12 children. My father became a union Master Electrician. My mother taught school and earned three Masters degree. Of the the 12 kids. Two earned doctorates. Two earned masters degree. Eight earned their bachelors degree. My mom said when we arrived in this country she had $20 dollars in her pocket. That was back in the 1958. From the 12 we have lawyers, engineers, a counselor, teachers, business owners and a clergyman. This is what the American dream is about. No one gives it to you. You earn it! That is why I hate this Critical Race Theory. It makes a mockery of this great country. It makes a mockery of the hope that one can achieve a better life if one was willing to put the effort. It makes a mockery of the truth that the color of your skin determines your success or failure in life. It makes a mockery of the millions like the gentleman "schooling" the school board that he did it through work, perseverance and belief that he could. That is what we need to teach our children. That America is about hope and success if you want it, fight for it, and willing to pay the price to reach it. My parents wanted that American dream for their children. That is what I want our country to teach OUR children now and future generations. The future is in your hands. Regardless of who you are, you can do it!
Thank You for Your Family Story! Your Parents Saw the "Opportunity" that Was Available, Not Looking for a Free Ride. God Sure is Blessing Them, Along with Your Siblings!

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
🇺🇸🙏🏻 You are a blessing and you are Blessed!🙏🏿💙🇺🇸

Joserizal

Jan 28, 2021
🇺🇸🙏🏻 You are a blessing and you are Blessed!🙏🏿💙🇺🇸
Thank you! With all the material blessings I received in this great country, the greatest blessing was becoming a born-again Christian 45 years ago. I then served as a pastor for 14 years and a counselor until I retired 5 years ago! God is great who gave us this wonderful country. Thank you, and all others in this site who believe and is fighting for the freedoms that God has given us!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat