Bo Snerdley interviews President Trump…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
you people need to ditch Facebook & Twitter.
It does make me cringe when the guests give FB and Twitter addresses as their contact info. I understand their presence on those platforms is allowed (for now) but there will come a day when more ratcheting down by these tech giants will silence them as well. In the meanwhile everytime we use those sites we are losing valuable time in building up competitors to these self-reverential demigods Zuckerberg and Dorsey. Now is the time to be moving away from these sites and use the significant and growing influence of the War Room posse and talk radio listenerships in general to energize fledgling and new platforms that will grow and beat the leftists at their own game.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
After confronting the Communist Propaganda Masters on Facebook Over & Over , and being Censored time & Time Again by them. I called them out in that public forum. They threatened expulsion. I told all my contacths there what I know we all know here. I gave them all a chance to go with me. I even gave many my cell number to txt me. In the end they made their own decision. I will live in a roomwith no windows before I ever return to FARCEBOOK or TWITHEADS ! LIVE FREE OR DIE !(y)

Reactions: Timothy Bair

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
After confronting the Communist Propaganda Masters on Facebook Over & Over , and being Censored time & Time Again by them. I called them out in that public forum. They threatened expulsion. I told all my contacths there what I know we all know here. I gave them all a chance to go with me. I even gave many my cell number to txt me. In the end they made their own decision. I will live in a roomwith no windows before I ever return to FARCEBOOK or TWITHEADS ! LIVE FREE OR DIE !(y)
as addicts, it has to be their own choice to stop using it, and if they are addicted (they are) most of them will never stop. It's much the same as the way so many people kept yapping on about Fox news for the last four years long after it was obvious that Fox was lost- but no no no we had to keep watching it to keep an eye on the enemy. No, you don't. It's called television PROGRAMMING for a reason. Cut the cable, turn it off. We still have, in a few places, more or less free direct exchange of ideas, if only by email or on a handful of forums. The rest is just addiction, madness and constant relentless lies in every conceivable attack vector.

Any media that promote the GOP-Dem red-blue puppet show or any other fake "choice" has to be destroyed.

Reactions: Gary Lee

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
as addicts, it has to be their own choice to stop using it, and if they are addicted (they are) most of them will never stop. It's much the same as the way so many people kept yapping on about Fox news for the last four years long after it was obvious that Fox was lost- but no no no we had to keep watching it to keep an eye on the enemy. No, you don't. It's called television PROGRAMMING for a reason. Cut the cable, turn it off. We still have, in a few places, more or less free direct exchange of ideas, if only by email or on a handful of forums. The rest is just addiction, madness and constant relentless lies in every conceivable attack vector.

Any media that promote the GOP-Dem red-blue puppet show or any other fake "choice" has to be destroyed.
Well Said and Spot on !

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• TruthSpoken.jpg
    TruthSpoken.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
It does make me cringe when the guests give FB and Twitter addresses as their contact info. I understand their presence on those platforms is allowed (for now) but there will come a day when more ratcheting down by these tech giants will silence them as well. In the meanwhile everytime we use those sites we are losing valuable time in building up competitors to these self-reverential demigods Zuckerberg and Dorsey. Now is the time to be moving away from these sites and use the significant and growing influence of the War Room posse and talk radio listenerships in general to energize fledgling and new platforms that will grow and beat the leftists at their own game.
Zuckerberg and Dorsey and all their communist fact checkers are cringing now because they know those drafting Nuremberg II charges are serious as a heart attack

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat