Bombshell Documents Debunk Dr. Fauci’s Narrative on COVID’s Origin

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
The Americans already know the truth, Fauci sent our taxes dollars over to this lab to create this virus to kill off the population, he needs to be arrested for all the people he has killed!! Treason is what it is, he is just trying to cover his self by lying!!! Why in the world is he still getting top dollar pay for all he has done???

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
The Americans already know the truth, Fauci sent our taxes dollars over to this lab to create this virus to kill off the population, he needs to be arrested for all the people he has killed!! Treason is what it is, he is just trying to cover his self by lying!!! Why in the world is he still getting top dollar pay for all he has done??? We heard all the lies he told in the senate as he was questioned! They could have been giving, ivermectin, or hydroxychoroquine to save lives, but the doctors and pharmacist were told not to give it to them!!!

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
Fauci was "Told"? Fauci knew from 2014! He authorized it!
Of course he wasn't told. FowChi knew from 2012 as that is the year Ovomit told him to move the illegal research being conducted at a lab in Chappell Hill NC to China and pay the Chinese in order to protect his illegal re-election bid. FowChi and all others involved should be charged with Genocide and executed by law.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I appreciate that Fauci is again under fire, BUT, a "bombshell" typically blows something up. Last time I looked Fauci is still free, millions have died, the CCP has not offered him exile, and he still denies the honorable and courageous Rand Paul. SKB, you keep saying there is no concerted plan or organization ( conspiracy ), behind any of this, and you chalk things up to incompetence, however, just because the perpetrators. ( Biden, Pelosi, etc.) May have some incompetence, the evidence seems that they are bought off by larger powers. Is it so conspiratorial to believe that the CCP, Soros, and other corporate Oligarchs, along with the EU, are not convenient allies in some of this? OR, is that just a coincidence? You want political, social, and otherwise peaceful resolutions to these situations, but history seems to show that this likely ends in Renaissance or a Dark Age. I pray you are right and I wrong, but ain't no one been arrested for any of the crimes we are seeing. Unfortunately, you, but not them.

Jan 26, 2021
187E364F-4CF7-4417-B3DA-E0BB8FB0C9B7.jpeg

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat