BOMBSHELL: Maricopa County Didn't Have Password to Look Into Admin Functions of Voting Machines

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
So does Maricopa get a refund for the machines since without Admin access Maricopa (and likely no counties in arizona) had access to manage their own show.
Like selling someone a car but keeping the car keys.
Question is: do any Election officials in any of the Arizona counties that used machines have Admin passwords? If not who had ability to access the guts of the election programs?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Wow
It wasn’t login: admin, password: password? I kid
But this is where it gets interesting. Who does have the password?

Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

Trev

May 6, 2021
I would have to call bullsh*t on no admin password. They just don't want the auditors having access to the logs.
Of course, it's been changed and I wouldn't bet against someone changing it to something strong and random and just not logging it anywhere. "lost".

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This implies that Dominion was administering the election, not Maricopa County officials.

That is not unusual- selling the machines is only the start. The real money is in the annual maintenance and administration contracts. A lot of jurisdictions sub out the actual election- designing the ballots, programming the machines, etc.

It's not hard to reset the passwords, and the Dominion passwords are stored in a SQL script that is clear text. The one I gave in post #3 is a real password- Dominion apparently uses the same one on all their election servers.

Whether it's the Windows administrator account or the Dominion admin account, either one is simple to reset using either Power Shell or AD manager, or the SQL management tools.

Worst case, you install another instance and import the data. Or they can boot a completely different OS if they want, and gain root access that way.

Bottom line- this isn't much of an obstacle for CN or CyFir.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
This implies that Dominion was administering the election, not Maricopa County officials.

That is not unusual- selling the machines is only the start. The real money is in the annual maintenance and administration contracts. A lot of jurisdictions sub out the actual election- designing the ballots, programming the machines, etc.

It's not hard to reset the passwords, and the Dominion passwords are stored in a SQL script that is clear text. The one I gave in post #3 is a real password- Dominion apparently uses the same one on all their election servers.

Whether it's the Windows administrator account or the Dominion admin account, either one is simple to reset using either Power Shell or AD manager, or the SQL management tools.

Worst case, you install another instance and import the data. Or they can boot a completely different OS if they want, and gain root access that way.

Bottom line- this isn't much of an obstacle for CN or CyFir.
There is always a back door into a computer.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
the question i have is this all more about obstruction or not - our we still playing by McCain's rules we do not want to upset the Dem's - We win a major court ruling - to proceed - and yet were still trying to be nice guys - This is a major battle for justice -there is no more nice - the Dem's overplayed boundaries of fairness 4Nov2020 - with BLATENT disregard to rule of law- Did Trump not teach us -being nice -gets in the way - obstructing/blatant violating a subpoena/what i want to see - the peeps responsible-arrested in court arguing to a judge how they feel their more powerful than the law
what happened to the words -NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW-i heard it over & over -through out all the fake impeachments
Time to get real - take the gloves off - many states watching-trying to figure their next move determining integrity of 2020 - Many Americans need to see the levels of corruption that really exits in our America -All eyes are on you Arizona-dont blow this opportunity being the nice guy

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
,,,the question i have is this all more about obstruction or not
Obstruction.

The article makes no sense.

"LaRue’s letter explains that county officials had planned to provide the Senate’s audit team with virtual images of the requested routers, but are not yet sure it is possible to “safely produce router information related to the November 3, 2020 election” without compromising security for criminal justice agencies.

And according to LaRue, providing those images at this time could also put citizens’ confidential data at risk, including social security numbers and protected health information."

Give me a break, Social Security numbers in a router????? Protected health information?????

Who the hell do they think they are fooling? It's a freaking router. It has a route table and a maybe a logfile of connections. It does not store data, there is no "law enforcement sensitive" information, no personal information whatsoever.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It illustrates just how technically retarded the AZ IT people really are. I doubt they even have login access to their routers. They won't turn them over because they don't know what they contain, or how to look inside and see.

Election systems are supposed to be stand-alone networks, air-gapped from the Internet. There is absolutely no reason- nor would it be legal- to have them connected to other internal law enforcement or health care networks. The election systems should not even be booted up if there isn't an election happening.

They are apparently not running their own network, and don't want to admit it. They are glorified help-desk techs. They know how to get the secretary's printer working, and maybe how to setup a new user account...

Reactions: tj3250

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
And now Ken Bennett is saying Dominion is refusing to hand over the passwords. At least we know who was really running the election...

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
And now Ken Bennett is saying Dominion is refusing to hand over the passwords. At least we know who was really running the election...

FAITH-there are HACKERs in this World-that care not about passwords-and they all not following leftist agenda

Realbits4096

May 7, 2021
Okay, so when the tabulators/machines are eventually turned over and the logs are missing. You'll know for sure than someone else has the administrative passwords and full access to the machines. I'm sure they'll find missing logs just like they did in Michigan.

Realbits4096

May 7, 2021
It shows the hypocrisy of the DOJ letter.

They are worried about a contractor doing the audit, but it's okay for a contractor to run the election? How does that compute?
I think the bigger problem is once the dominoes start falling people will realize that even their previous audits they claim that were done, were, cursory and fake.

The Maricopa County officials failed to disclose the conflict of interest between the voting machine vendor and the auditing companies. Dominion, Smartmatic, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are all members of the Election Assistance Commission (EAC); CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council and have partnered together for years. I almost bet when they finally get the routers they will find missing logs which you can only delete by having the administrative user account and password.

Reactions: tj3250

Realbits4096

May 7, 2021
I don't believe that Maricopa County officials wants to use Pro V&V and SLI Compliance again! Un real… I think I said this earlier but it's worth repeating. The Maricopa County officials failed to disclose the conflict of interest previously between the voting machine vendor and the auditing companies. Dominion, Smartmatic, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are all members of the Election Assistance Commission (EAC); CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council and have partnered together for years. Can you say conflict of interest! Not only that as the Col. said, they also certified the machines in the very beginning of the election process.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat