BOMBSHELL: Sidney Powell Confirms Staffer Assassination In Georgia…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Sad. They will stop at nothing! FBI/CIA/DOJ They assassinated Martin Luther King, Malcom X (it's now been revealed), both JFK and RFK (recently acknowledged by RFK, Jr.), likely JFK, Jr and his lovely wife, John Lennon, Seth Rich, the list is a long one indeed. And they were going after Trump.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Oh my Gosh, this is the first I’ve heard of this...knew the staffer was killed in a car crash, but this is beyond the pale isn’t it? They are trying to ’disappear’ Sydney Powell too aren’t they? Haven’t seen her anywhere!!
TRAGIC isn't it?
There's plenty of recent interviews posted here and elsewhere on the internet. Maybe some parked on Rumble. She has security detail as do many of them who are still working tirelessly on exposing this and righting a wrong with more lawsuits in the works. She is not giving up, neither is Mike Lindell, Lin Woods, Patrick Byrne, and Jovan Pulitzer. I think out of this a strong bond has been formed with all of them. Remember Lindell and Byrne are paying out of their personal fortunes to save this republic. We owe them a debt of gratitude. Check her personal website, perhaps she is posting her interviews there, as well. www.sidneypowell.com

Patriot Paul

Feb 19, 2021
Sad. They will stop at nothing! FBI/CIA/DOJ They assassinated Martin Luther King, Malcom X (it's now been revealed), both JFK and RFK (recently acknowledged by RFK, Jr.), likely JFK, Jr and his lovely wife, John Lennon, Seth Rich, the list is a long one indeed. And they were going after Trump.
I'm so sick of everyone, including Steven K Bannon, saying "we're not talking about the servers on Mars" ...Well, we should be. This is the largest cybercrime in history and we have Rudy arguing the case... Give me a break... Rudy may be a here of days past but there is no way he could begin to wrap his head around what happened. "Sydney, Flynn, & Byrne nailed it for Trump but he said no, not if Rudy is not running it"

Reactions: Angryhotdog

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I'm so sick of everyone, including Steven K Bannon, saying "we're not talking about the servers on Mars" ...Well, we should be. This is the largest cybercrime in history and we have Rudy arguing the case... Give me a break... Rudy may be a here of days past but there is no way he could begin to wrap his head around what happened. "Sydney, Flynn, & Byrne nailed it for Trump but he said no, not if Rudy is not running it"

Reactions: Whatwillbe

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
Well if you read Lin Wood's whistleblower's interview transcript, there is nothing they will stop at and the findings are heinous. The Biden regime needs to be removed NOW! Pedophiles, moles, bisexuals using female family members as political reward, judges killed, judges on the list to be killed, Obama, Biden, Romney, Ryan, Pence, drugs, tortures, corrupted CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security and the list goes on and on. Who can even look at Biden and Harris without gasping and wanting to throw up? Biden's black, dead eyes looks like 'shark eye syndrome.' He's probably loaded up on adderall or some other drugs to keep him alert. Just look at the difference in his eye color from years past. Just look at the strange look Kamala Harris is giving Biden in this clip. Lying eyes tell all......

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Steven K Bannon, saying "we're not talking about the servers on Mars" ...Well, we should be.

AGREE!!! Wherever the hell they are IS where we should be! It is a crime of biblical proportions that affects the world. Sidney said she gets letters all the time from other countries telling her she is solving their own fraudulent elections. Many eyes are watching us. And they COULD NOT HAVE PULLED IT OFF WITHOUT the liberal media propping up the lie!

Rudy, according to Byrne, didn't understand all the geek speak and thus had little to no confidence in trying those kinds of cases. He wanted to take an easier route. I was dissappointed to read how Rudy and his ilk treated Patrick. Calling him up on a moment's notice expecting him to meet with them and then making him wait or not see him at all, while Rudy was whooping it up with a group in a private dining area. Byrne brought his A-team to D.C. and was not given the common courtesy he deserved. As I said elsewhere, thus far Rudy hasn't denied the accusations. And, I don't feel Byrne is a person to make stuff up. He's got too much at stake.

Mar 2, 2021
Home Home on the Range, USA
TRAGIC isn't it?
There's plenty of recent interviews posted here and elsewhere on the internet. Maybe some parked on Rumble. She has security detail as do many of them who are still working tirelessly on exposing this and righting a wrong with more lawsuits in the works. She is not giving up, neither is Mike Lindell, Lin Woods, Patrick Byrne, and Jovan Pulitzer. I think out of this a strong bond has been formed with all of them. Remember Lindell and Byrne are paying out of their personal fortunes to save this republic. We owe them a debt of gratitude. Check her personal website, perhaps she is posting her interviews there, as well. www.sidneypowell.com
I’ve never ever seen anyone as determined as Sydney Powell. She should be given some sort of medal for standing up to the deep state and I will pray for her and the others involved in exposing the truth!! God Bless these patriots!!

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I knew something was up with that car accident. That’s the staffer who just happened to be the Governor’s daughter’s boyfriend. You know, the governor who refused to cooperate in any way with the election investigation. Makes sense now
YEP! They don't even try to hide their criminal acts anymore. And, doesn't it make sense now why Loeffler said she couldn't stand behind Trump after the event on Jan 6th?

O

oldmanrsing

nothing new with politicians they are evil always will be. thats why i like Trump hes not a politician he speaks his mind, which means he says what he thinks, doesn't lie. but this will go on for years, there will be no justice. as is we need a revolution not a talked show. we need at least 200,000 to take and keep our government. but i am sure that wont happen because nobody is thinking that it is a nessecity for now. evil will continue !!!!!

Reactions: RMT

Silverbelle12

Mar 11, 2021
Well if you read Lin Wood's whistleblower's interview transcript, there is nothing they will stop at and the findings are heinous. The Biden regime needs to be removed NOW! Pedophiles, moles, bisexuals using female family members as political reward, judges killed, judges on the list to be killed, Obama, Biden, Romney, Ryan, Pence, drugs, tortures, corrupted CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security and the list goes on and on. Who can even look at Biden and Harris without gasping and wanting to throw up? Biden's black, dead eyes looks like 'shark eye syndrome.' He's probably loaded up on adderall or some other drugs to keep him alert. Just look at the difference in his eye color from years past. Just look at the strange look Kamala Harris is giving Biden in this clip. Lying eyes tell all......
I read most of Lin Wood’s transcript and stopped reading because it was too bizarre and not believable. That whistleblower sure knows how to spin a yarn. There very well may be kernels of truth to his story but wow

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I’ve never ever seen anyone as determined as Sydney Powell. She should be given some sort of medal for standing up to the deep state and I will pray for her and the others involved in exposing the truth!! God Bless these patriots!!
I would love to see President Trump publicly thank her for her relentless hard work and devotion to prove election fraud. She is doing this of her own free will to save our country. She is not charging anyone $20,000 a day! She is risking EVERYTHING to unveil the truth and cannot even get the recognition she deserves.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
We here type a few words and sit back and have a beer but those on the front line like Sidney, Mike Lindell, President TRUMP are taking daily heat and not just them but their families, staff and lawyers. Those who have the most to gain with Biden in office have tried to shut this down by using evil to make those using or implying the "F" word and spineless politicians like Lindsey, surrender and kiss the ring to take the pressure off themselves. Assassination is their last resort and we should not be surprised. Who is in power of the most powerful nation in the world makes the difference in how much wealth can shift and let's face it, some are just pure evil and enjoy to see others suffer. So don't give them the pleasure of holding up a white flag, stay strong. President TRUMP's LandSlide 2020 Win was no accident, only a LandSlide so massive could expose the swamp.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat