Bombshell Ties Between Democrats and the Chinese Communist Party Revealed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Trevor Loudon, political activist and author, reveals bombshell ties between the Chinese Communist Party and the Democrat Party. Loudon traces the takeover to infiltrating the labor unions in the 1990s. The key players: Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler, and Bennie Thompson.
😡

Reactions: Jackie Roberts
O

oldmanrsing

ye there is no justice in the united states because they are democrats. they can break there oath and sell us out to the chinese started with clinton. and there are a lot of republicans isn't that right mconell, bar, wray. just a few i know there are more always is that politicians are the worst crooks and traitors.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

Trevor Loudon, political activist and author, reveals bombshell ties between the Chinese Communist Party and the Democrat Party. Loudon traces the takeover to infiltrating the labor unions in the 1990s. The key players: Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler, and Bennie Thompson.

What video is this if I want to copy and send it to another ? The name of this video. What to look
Under to find it? Thank you!

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

World War is coming.

Reactions: doodle9298

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
What can be done to stop them ?
Hi Jackie,
Get involved, keep involved...
• Support shows such as Warroom Pandemic
• Participate in Warroom chatroom and forum. Post breaking news and comments.on the forum. Everyone can be on the frontline watching for breaking news. Comment on postings.
• Write or call your representatives to let them know how you feel and what you want them to do.
• Volunteer at your local level. We have better chances of making positive changes close to home.
• Volunteer to be a precinct committeeman for your local voting precinct. PERSONAL POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT Contact Dan Shultz
https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com
• Volunteer for school board or city council, church, volunteer organization.
It's up to you on what you feel
comfortable doing.
• Boycott China goods
• Support Convention of States.
https://conventionofstates.com
• Boycott any CCP or left-wing enablers.
• Boycott social media Facebook, Twitter, UTUBE, Google etc. Instead USE Gab, Telegram, Rumble, and soon Vocal, Mike Lindells new platform.
• Search internet using alternatives to Google, such as DuckDuckGo, Firefox, etc.
• Boycott MSM (mainstream media) watch RAV, OAN, Newsmax, etc.
• Support podcasts by subscribing and listening.
• Subscribe or use trusted news such as Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Revolver, etc. READ READ READ to keep informed
• Pass on information you have learned to friends and family
• Buy from My Pillow. Boycott any stores that stopped carrying My Pillow.
• Buy more local, support your local community and business owners rather than congomerates such as Amazon
• Think local not global
• Donate to Donald J Trump
• PRAY PRAY PRAY. Pray for divine inspiration to to help you in this battle. Pray for truth to be revealed.
I hope this list inspires you to get involved. You may already have been doing some of these. I would love to see others add to this list as I know I have only touched on the basics. A Patriots' Reference would be a great thing to have for all of us. Another thing needed is a reference of books, websites. Videos, podcasts, etc. And needed is a reference of alternatives for consumers. I started this, maybe we could put this somewhere that people can add to it and we can have a reference guide.

JudyTaylor

Jan 14, 2021
Georgia
What else is new.
Right - so what? Election fraud, treason - there have been no consequences and it appears that there never will be. If Trump and military have all this evidence, so what? The three branches of our government have been taken over by foreign enemies with help from domestic enemies and there is nothing we the people can do about it. If we try to protest, they raise false flags (i.e. Jan 6) and the media goes along with it all. This once great country is going down unless military and others take action in next few weeks - NOT months! Oh and BTW, 2022 will be TOO Fricking Late!

Reactions: doodle9298

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
What video is this if I want to copy and send it to another ? The name of this video. What to look
Under to find it? Thank you!
Click the War Room Pandemic iconn in the bottom right corner. Rumble appears underneath it. Click Rumble.
Go to the Rumble page, copy it and share it.

Last edited:

Gravityrn1

Feb 20, 2021

Ok, if we know all of this, why haven’t they been charged?? Sounds like it should’ve happened in the 90s.

Reactions: karmasahn

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Jackie,
Get involved, keep involved...
• Support shows such as Warroom Pandemic
• Participate in Warroom chatroom and forum. Post breaking news and comments.on the forum. Everyone can be on the frontline watching for breaking news. Comment on postings.
• Write or call your representatives to let them know how you feel and what you want them to do.
• Volunteer at your local level. We have better chances of making positive changes close to home.
• Volunteer to be a precinct committeeman for your local voting precinct. PERSONAL POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT Contact Dan Shultz
https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com
• Volunteer for school board or city council, church, volunteer organization.
It's up to you on what you feel
comfortable doing.
• Boycott China goods
• Support Convention of States.
https://conventionofstates.com
• Boycott any CCP or left-wing enablers.
• Boycott social media Facebook, Twitter, UTUBE, Google etc. Instead USE Gab, Telegram, Rumble, and soon Vocal, Mike Lindells new platform.
• Search internet using alternatives to Google, such as DuckDuckGo, Firefox, etc.
• Boycott MSM (mainstream media) watch RAV, OAN, Newsmax, etc.
• Support podcasts by subscribing and listening.
• Subscribe or use trusted news such as Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Revolver, etc. READ READ READ to keep informed
• Pass on information you have learned to friends and family
• Buy from My Pillow. Boycott any stores that stopped carrying My Pillow.
• Buy more local, support your local community and business owners rather than congomerates such as Amazon
• Think local not global
• Donate to Donald J Trump
• PRAY PRAY PRAY. Pray for divine inspiration to to help you in this battle. Pray for truth to be revealed.
I hope this list inspires you to get involved. You may already have been doing some of these. I would love to see others add to this list as I know I have only touched on the basics. A Patriots' Reference would be a great thing to have for all of us. Another thing needed is a reference of books, websites. Videos, podcasts, etc. And needed is a reference of alternatives for consumers. I started this, maybe we could put this somewhere that people can add to it and we can have a reference guide. Mlm catching up on Raheem's podcasts and found t
Catching up on Raheem's podcasts today and found this nugget...can be found on NATIONAL PULSE website. Per Raheem, they will keep this updated..QUICK GUIDE TO AVOID BIG TECH

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat