Book on Pandemic China and a Host of Important Topics

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DCF Press

Feb 24, 2021
Hello folks!

While 2020 marched on, one started to collect data, and analysis on a host of issues facing our country. I decided to put that into book form.
I realized I could never get the publication approvals for the images, collected, but I am glad for those that will read the book - as presented - at this location: Operation Virus free to download as a PDF.
My apologies if the editing is not up to expectations.
I tried to be fair and critical too on Trump. I support him and feel he got obstructed, but I realize he made errors (like all of us) in dealing with his enemies and so-called "allies." I also disagree with him, particularly on vaccines.
I may entertain a further update - I did 2 other revisions, pre-election - but this delved into election fraud only lightly.
One included links to Peter Navarro's reports and have posted those on my website: dcfpress.com.
Thanks.

OPERATION VIRUS5.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat