Border Patrol Officer Exposes Truth About Biden's Crisis: "Worst I've Ever Seen"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
A NATIONAL TRAGEDY.... and a tragedy for mankind....not to mention all the TAX CONSEQUENCES we will ALL have when it comes to more BIDEN E.O.'S to pay for all their free stuff...
ILLEGALS - AMERICANS FIRST - 14 MILLION KIDS IN POVERTY - JPEG.jpg

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Stop calling this massive INFLUX of DEMOCRATIC VOTERS.....a CRISIS on The border....this is ALL...ALL...ALL...ALL...INTENTIONAL... fabricated.....a HUGE INVITE to the world....from our lovely...IDIOT IN CHIEF....in the white house......he has been hinting and telling...the world.....COME..people COME.....but ah....when....these people DO SHOW UP.....en masse....this IDIOT in chief...tells them...oh...wait...we arent ready.....come back later.....are you KIDDING me....SERIOUSLY.....
...these....DEMOCRAT VOTERS FOR LIFE.....are ALL WELCOME...ALL DAY LONG....in every corner of this RADICALIZED country....so....when I hear.......CRISIS AT THE BORDER.....that just ain't so.......and i HAVE HAD IT...with this pretend crisis.... that is ALL THE DEMOCRATS OWN....dream.....and DOING.
It is...... THE BIDEN ....DEMOCRATRIC...... WELCOME MAT.......where they.....these....damn... we hate AMERICA and we need people to FLOOD our borders to COLLAPSE SOCIETY...so we can rebuilt it... sort of devilish MORONS.....that are perpetrating this......it is THESE PEOPLE.....who......have....THROWN OPEN......and denigrated......ANYTHING....TRUMP....did...to STOP....THIS destruction of our country.....and...now....THE PRECIOUS BORDER....IS THEIRS.....and they are DEFILING every square...beautiful...inch of...our precious homeland.
THIS IS...NOT A CRISIS...people.....this is a BIDEN WELCOME MAT...again....this is the BIDEN WELCOME MAT....and it is.....INTENTIONAL ....INTENTIONAL......INTENTIONAL..and it is......beyond imagination......and...if this is NOT....NOT.....NOT... remotely.... remedied...this really WILL BE ......that.. DEATH RATTLING..cough.....and gurgling....of AMERICA....because...once that rattling is heard...and becomes more consistent and louder.....it is...ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.....before DEATH comes......and snuffs the life ......right outta the patient....as...in this case.....that patient....is A M E R I C A.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Painful is what Empires do. Under Trump, the Empire was mildly being checked, but now the Empire is Back.
And, back with an elder Alzheimer installed by the military.

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat