Border Tour: Senators heckled by ‘coyotes,’ Biden officials tried to block photos

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Republican senators on a two-day whirlwind tour of several border facilities were heckled by Mexican “coyotes” across the Rio Grande and told not to take photos of holding areas crammed with children.

One of the 18 senators on the fact-finding tour to South Texas, Indiana Sen. Mike Braun, told Secrets that a Biden aide involved in the tour asked that he delete his photos. Like others on the trip, he didn’t.

Inside a migrant processing and holding center in Donna, Texas, Braun said, “There was one of Biden's representatives. I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy,” he said.

“None of us would have gone down there if we were going to be muzzled,” said Braun, who added that Border Patrol also asked that no photos were to be taken, but that “they were telling us that because they had to.”

1616866989718.png

Those photos showed children as young as 3 years old jammed into the facilities that Braun described as the worst situation for migrants in 20 years. He earlier provided Secrets with a video of migrants being held by the dozens under a bridge.

In a debriefing of the tour, Braun said that one of the first stops was with border agents at the edge of the Rio Grande, where illegal immigrants typically cross. There, he said, the “coyotes,” who charge $4,000 to $20,000 to get migrants across, heckled the group in Spanish.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
Republican senators on a two-day whirlwind tour of several border facilities were heckled by Mexican “coyotes” across the Rio Grande and told not to take photos of holding areas crammed with children.

One of the 18 senators on the fact-finding tour to South Texas, Indiana Sen. Mike Braun, told Secrets that a Biden aide involved in the tour asked that he delete his photos. Like others on the trip, he didn’t.

Inside a migrant processing and holding center in Donna, Texas, Braun said, “There was one of Biden's representatives. I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy,” he said.

“None of us would have gone down there if we were going to be muzzled,” said Braun, who added that Border Patrol also asked that no photos were to be taken, but that “they were telling us that because they had to.”

View attachment 3844

Those photos showed children as young as 3 years old jammed into the facilities that Braun described as the worst situation for migrants in 20 years. He earlier provided Secrets with a video of migrants being held by the dozens under a bridge.

In a debriefing of the tour, Braun said that one of the first stops was with border agents at the edge of the Rio Grande, where illegal immigrants typically cross. There, he said, the “coyotes,” who charge $4,000 to $20,000 to get migrants across, heckled the group in Spanish.

WAY TO GO HARASS....A JOB THAT JUST MAKES A MOTHER SO PROUD.....AND HELPS YOU SLEEP SO WELL AT NIGHT.....DOES IT.....WELL DOES IT?

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

View attachment 3844

its truly sad all thats going on. i dont want to believe the government is allowing this to happen cause they always have been to keep their very powerful child sex ring going but why else would they want them open. look at all the bad things these kids have to go through all the harm and agony of never being able to forget the horrors they faced just to get people over here in our country. honestly it wouldn't surprise me, thats the real crimes. dont want to be labeled a conspiracy though , right?anyways this is just the distraction to the bigger problem with whats probley being assembled at this very moment, with what ever their planning, the deep state. we already know people are coming in from areas that are terrorist prone so their planning something big i could just feel it. i know haven't been into politics long but with everything thats happened and the bad people doing their crimes openly without a care in the world. i pray nothing bad happens. i dont want our country to cease, i dont want things to change. could you imagine seeing ballistic missiles flying from our country or to. china has just issued something really scary about now is the time for the world to change , or something like that.

Kaybee3

Feb 22, 2021
Here is a letter I sent to my congressman and senators. Please feel free to use all or part of it.

President Biden just said in his press conference that Republicans “need to posture for awhile and get it out of their system.” He seems to forget that over 75 million Americans legitimately voted for Trump — and I’m starting to think Republicans in Congress forget that, too. We are not seeing much leadership. We don’t hear Republican voices raised in anger. We don’t see any bills — except Marjorie Taylor Greene’s — which none of the Republican leadership will support.

The Dems are the new party of slavery. These poor people are coming across the border like the indentured servants of the past. They will slave away for decades to pay their debts to the cartel. This is not “kindness.” This is not “compassion.” This is not “moral.”

Joe Biden’s regime threw open our Southern border and built and enriched a criminal empire on the other side. These same criminals are why immigrants are leaving their home countries. They are paying a huge cost on their way out the door. (And I feel for anyone left behind.)

Reports say all women or young girls crossing through the Darien Gap —66 miles of the most dangerous jungle between Columbia and Panama — are being raped. Many parents never emerge on the Panama side. This is kindness? This is compassion?

Others report children’s panties laying on the ground next to spent condoms.

Children are kidnapped and then put up in hotel rooms with these monsters who took them.

And what of these 16-18 year old boys sleeping under foil blankets? Do we just bus them out of town and leave them to find food, shelter and clothing? Even if every church in America were to step up, it wouldn’t be enough. Only the bravest of families can offer homes, given their ties to gangs.

Biden created this mess. The Dems have to own it. Politicians need to close the Darien Gap. Children need to be returned to their parents. The wall needs to be finished.

And Republicans need to show outrage!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Here is a letter I sent to my congressman and senators. Please feel free to use all or part of it.

President Biden just said in his press conference that Republicans “need to posture for awhile and get it out of their system.” He seems to forget that over 75 million Americans legitimately voted for Trump — and I’m starting to think Republicans in Congress forget that, too. We are not seeing much leadership. We don’t hear Republican voices raised in anger. We don’t see any bills — except Marjorie Taylor Greene’s — which none of the Republican leadership will support.

The Dems are the new party of slavery. These poor people are coming across the border like the indentured servants of the past. They will slave away for decades to pay their debts to the cartel. This is not “kindness.” This is not “compassion.” This is not “moral.”

Joe Biden’s regime threw open our Southern border and built and enriched a criminal empire on the other side. These same criminals are why immigrants are leaving their home countries. They are paying a huge cost on their way out the door. (And I feel for anyone left behind.)

Reports say all women or young girls crossing through the Darien Gap —66 miles of the most dangerous jungle between Columbia and Panama — are being raped. Many parents never emerge on the Panama side. This is kindness? This is compassion?

Children are kidnapped and then put up in hotel rooms with these monsters who took them.

And what of these 16-18 year old boys sleeping under foil blankets? Do we just bus them out of town and leave them to find food, shelter and clothing? Even if every church in America were to step up, it wouldn’t be enough. Only the bravest of families can offer homes, given their ties to gangs.

Biden created this mess. The Dems have to own it. Politicians need to close the Darien Gap. Children need to be returned to their parents. The wall needs to be finished.

Yes we should all write letters and send them to everyone

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

What's going to happen is the cartel is just going to get bigger in our country, gangs will take them in and give them something to do, this is crazy. Isn't there something the American people can do? I always thought we had patriots who guard the border, riding around trying to help keep the bad guys out ; because they loved this country and help but what do you do when our fake president that we just allow to get away with treason, take our country and now destroy it. But yea let's send letters to people who can give a rats ass what we think, and let's everyone and their gramdmas permission to come .
If we don't get together in the millions and demand accountability nothing will be done and they will only get worse. There's power in numbers how much does freedom mean to us

Last edited:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
its truly sad all thats going on. i dont want to believe the government is allowing this to happen cause they always have been to keep their very powerful child sex ring going but why else would they want them open. look at all the bad things these kids have to go through all the harm and agony of never being able to forget the horrors they faced just to get people over here in our country. honestly it wouldn't surprise me, thats the real crimes. dont want to be labeled a conspiracy though , right?anyways this is just the distraction to the bigger problem with whats probley being assembled at this very moment, with what ever their planning, the deep state. we already know people are coming in from areas that are terrorist prone so their planning something big i could just feel it. i know haven't been into politics long but with everything thats happened and the bad people doing their crimes openly without a care in the world. i pray nothing bad happens. i dont want our country to cease, i dont want things to change. could you imagine seeing ballistic missiles flying from our country or to. china has just issued something really scary about now is the time for the world to change , or something like that.
Pure Evil is What We Are Dealing With!👹

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ya'll are missing the point, OUR OWN GOVERNMENT has enabled the cartel all along.

they've been fine with it, all along. its 2 mobs running things together, same as always.

as long as the cartel stays in their own neighborhood, they are down with it.

it only became "AN OPIOID CRISIS" when the drugs started flooding the white folk areas.

who do you think smuggled crack cocaine into neighborhoods? Bush, Clintons both did it.

your senators and congressman don't mind, they use it for poli-speak...meaning it gives them a platform to pontificate from and about, and that keeps folks voting repeatedly for them.
"because they have EXPERIENCE_"
well, yeah, experience in how to rullshit all of you!

you can count on your fingers the folks not in on all this in washington.

like one guy said, he just keeps his head down like the rest...follows orders...yeah and spends the covid checks they did have coming

but hey, silence and complacency get expensive sometimes.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 3844

Those senators need to just put on the pelosirabid face...seems to work in dc...

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat