Boycotts

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Patriots need to cooperate in boycotting Bed Bath, Kohls, Krogers for the removal of My Pillow products. Do it people. No money to feed the enemies of our nation.
Agree if 74million + decided to avoid Democratic businesses and or stop work..it would stop the nation completely...go on strike...simple...that will make the dems and the economy go real bad...but in saying that Biden can single handedly destroy the US...nearly did it in 3 days....

Reactions: rosie693

dorisfrontdesk

Feb 15, 2021
Patriots need to cooperate in boycotting Bed Bath, Kohls, Krogers for the removal of My Pillow products. Do it people. No money to feed the enemies of our nation.
I tried to go to Mike Lindell's site, "MyPillow" and I was sent, instead, to I love my pillow. This motivated me to ask everyone I know, "Do you sleep with a pillow? Do you like your pillow? Do you need a pillow?" I've already bought two. and more to buy! God bless and protect Mike Lindell! 💋

Reactions: rosie693

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
Absolutely! If anybody has seen a list online showing the businesses that have removed Mike Lindell's products, post the link. I have been looking for one for more than a week.

Reactions: dorisfrontdesk

PDRoxy

Feb 15, 2021
Chewy.com has also boycotted Mike Lindell. We canceled our chewy account and will not shop at Dollar General because of their boycott. Our country was founded on free speech and this goes against all our country stands for. Mike Lindell should have freedom to be able to say what he likes.

huldah1776

Feb 1, 2021
I haven't been in Target since the bathroom thing. Hate to shop anyway which is why i do prefer Dollar General around the corner. I was BUMMED about DG. Gonna have to let them know it's too late. should go to natural food stores anyway. eat less but healthier.

dorisfrontdesk

Feb 15, 2021
I haven't been in Target since the bathroom thing. Hate to shop anyway which is why i do prefer Dollar General around the corner. I was BUMMED about DG. Gonna have to let them know it's too late. should go to natural food stores anyway. eat less but healthier.
definitely, since the bathroom thing

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Boycott and also keep buying Mike's products, Christmas will be here before you know it!🎅🤶🤣

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat