Brand new Precinct Vice Chairwoman here!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MamaMariaNC

Feb 20, 2021
Went to my first NC Guilford County GOP meeting in Jan, then Feb, went to women’s group meetings also which had Mark Walker candidate for senator to replace Burr speak about running - he takes NO special interest $ and is for term limits- and then Jon Hardister, NC state rep, very accessible to his constituents. After War Room profiled Dan Schulz I went to his website and started learning. Today, Sat Feb 20 was the county GOP precinct organizational meeting. Great group of people, well organized and they were overwhelmed with walk ins! The room was full, Lt Gov Mark Keith Robinson spoke. A neighbor (didn’t know before) was also there first time for my precinct - we were the only ones- we signed up. Others were there to sign up, newbies, still open positions in precincts though. Need more volunteers!! We decided our first meeting will be a district meeting with our NC State Rep speaking - he was thrilled to be asked. Next month will be a county precinct training: of course I sent them Dan Schulz’s website ASAP!! I’m so excited to get involved and DO something to take back our country! FYI Leadership Institute has a great 60 pg booklet available online on how to go Door to Door. Patriots- push through your fear and get involved!!!

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Went to my first NC Guilford County GOP meeting in Jan, then Feb, went to women’s group meetings also which had Mark Walker candidate for senator to replace Burr speak about running - he takes NO special interest $ and is for term limits- and then Jon Hardister, NC state rep, very accessible to his constituents. After War Room profiled Dan Schulz I went to his website and started learning. Today, Sat Feb 20 was the county GOP precinct organizational meeting. Great group of people, well organized and they were overwhelmed with walk ins! The room was full, Lt Gov Mark Keith Robinson spoke. A neighbor (didn’t know before) was also there first time for my precinct - we were the only ones- we signed up. Others were there to sign up, newbies, still open positions in precincts though. Need more volunteers!! We decided our first meeting will be a district meeting with our NC State Rep speaking - he was thrilled to be asked. Next month will be a county precinct training: of course I sent them Dan Schulz’s website ASAP!! I’m so excited to get involved and DO something to take back our country! FYI Leadership Institute has a great 60 pg booklet available online on how to go Door to Door. Patriots- push through your fear and get involved!!!
Atta girl!!! Thank you for sharing your experience! 💪🏻🇺🇸

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GRASS-ROOTS from the GROUND UP.....you are sooooo awesome to join in the fight to restore AMERICA FIRST....by "getting local"...:)

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Good for you! God's Blessings on you and the other's that are standing up to make a real difference!🤗🙏

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat