BRAVE front-line doctors are EXPOSING the truth about the COVID (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1595881538791.png

These BRAVE front-line doctors are EXPOSING the truth about the COVID Hoax RIGHT NOW!

Doctor claims we HAVE THE CURE to Covid!

No masks. Open schools now.

M

Moe

I worked for a man named Max Hugel. He told me all about all the BS the dumbocRat party would do to get control and he said it wasn't going to be nice. Thing about it is, Max was the former Chief Deputy Director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan and he told me all about this crap back in the MIDDLE 90's!!! If this crap isn't all planned then how the Hell did he tell me back in the 90's? It's P-L-A-N-N-E-D Planned!!

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Fascinating! What is this docs name? Where does she practice? Why isn't this info listed here?

Dr Stella Emmanuel a Nigerian trained MD who is currently working in a Texas ER. Has more experience prescribing HCQ than US Drs as she has been treating Malaria patients for years.

M

MaryAnn Levy

Fascinating! What is this docs name? Where does she practice? Why isn't this info listed here?
Dr. Stella Immanuel, Rehoboth Medical Center, 6728 Hwy 6 South, Houston, TX 77083 ph: 281-530-1230
She's real - and she's a life-saver!

Reactions: Citizen X

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat