Breaking: Covid 19 now proven CCP bio-engineered

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Patriot

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
For a while, Bannon and some others I find entertaining and informative were saying that it was an accidental leak of CCP virus.

The truth is different: this was a planned and coordinated attack.

Unless and until Xi and the CCP are destroyed ...it’s only a matter of time till the next attack.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
For a while, Bannon and some others I find entertaining and informative were saying that it was an accidental leak of CCP virus.

The truth is different: this was a planned and coordinated attack.

Unless and until Xi and the CCP are destroyed ...it’s only a matter of time till the next attack.
Dr.. Yan is a true hero.... thank goodness she escaped China before her husband could get the CCP to arrest & "disappear" her.... SINCE SHE WORKED on "bat viruses" ... and recognized the "fingerprint of the WUHAN VIRUS"... anyone who doesn't do their homework is just bloviating & repeating the fake news about the "wetmarket"....BIG THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD :)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat